Remedies against vaccines
I have to go to the civil surgeon tomorrow and they will most likely give me at least a flu shot. 

If you were put in the unavoidable situation of a vaccination what would you do?
(01-27-2017, 04:43 AM)tastyfood Wrote: I have to go to the civil surgeon tomorrow and they will most likely give me at least a flu shot. 

If you were put in the unavoidable situation of a vaccination what would you do?

I think taking charcoal before and after the shot should help eliminate toxins in the vaccine.
My avatar: William Blake, Vision of Strength
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7sD2Hod.jpg[/img]
(01-27-2017, 04:49 AM)VoS Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 04:43 AM)tastyfood Wrote: I have to go to the civil surgeon tomorrow and they will most likely give me at least a flu shot. 

I think taking charcoal before and after the shot should help eliminate toxins in the vaccine.

Very useful. 

People are throwing a lot of different ideas on the Facebook page. Among others:

Coffee, Vit E, glycine and lysine, MB,  red light, aspirin and thyroid.

Do you also think those would be useful? 
(01-27-2017, 04:59 AM)tastyfood Wrote:

Very useful. 

People are throwing a lot of different ideas on the Facebook page. Among others:

I think coffee, red light and aspirin are safe. Glycine can be gotten from collagen hydrolysate. 

Thyroid is difficult to dose and needs progesterone to balance it.
(01-27-2017, 02:53 PM)VoS Wrote:

Very useful. 

I think coffee, red light and aspirin are safe. Glycine can be gotten from collagen hydrolysate. 

Can you elaborate on the progesterone/thyroid? Thx
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
(01-27-2017, 05:25 PM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote:

Very useful. 

If you are going to take thyroid, the dosing is quite difficult to manage or self-medicate. It's the kind of thing that might be better done in a clinic. But of course, there aren't any clinics.

When there was an Armour thyroid supplement, it was known to be of high quality. But the formulation was changed and now, there really isn't a reliable thyroid supplement.

But when taking thyroid, it's best to take progesterone at the same time.
(01-28-2017, 05:42 AM)VoS Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 05:25 PM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote:
(01-27-2017, 04:49 AM)VoS Wrote: I think taking charcoal before and after the shot should help eliminate toxins in the vaccine.

Very useful. 

If you are going to take thyroid, the dosing is quite difficult to manage or self-medicate. It's the kind of thing that might be better done in a clinic. But of course, there aren't any clinics.

When there was an Armour thyroid supplement, it was known to be of high quality. But the formulation was changed and now, there really isn't a reliable thyroid supplement.

But when taking thyroid, it's best to take progesterone at the same time.

Yeah i have a tsh test i can take but i hate going to the doctors office, i feel like im being detained by the Vopo. What is the reason for the progesteroj, does it ensure the thyroid gets used? Im on 4 grains right now but have trouble sleeping, even with urea. Backig off the dose, my skin gets very dry and erupts. Ill have a co2 tank in a few weeks, hope i can make it until then. Im certain it's gut-related but sleep is the main problem.    
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
whats wrong with the thyroid from mexico??
(01-28-2017, 01:49 PM)James_001 Wrote: whats wrong with the thyroid from mexico??

The batch quality is inconsistent. When measuring in micrograms, slight inconsistencies can be a problem, whether too much or too little.
(01-28-2017, 03:08 PM)VoS Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 01:49 PM)James_001 Wrote: whats wrong with the thyroid from mexico??

The batch quality is inconsistent. When measuring in micrograms, slight inconsistencies can be a problem, whether too much or too little.

I don't think there is any way I could keep my metabolism up without it