Muscle Gain for giraffe metabolism
Question 
I've struggled with severe pelvic muscle atrophy for a number of years. The addition of thyroid, approx 2 grains, improved digestion, but now i need to build muscle quickly. I know ray is against synthetic amino acids, s I'm guessing BCAA supplement is.out. i crrently take 2 grains thyroid, aspirin, methylenenblue (under 1mg/;day), haidut's energin, fat solubles. Drink anlot of milk, consume gelatin. Anything I can add to improve muscle development? Huh
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
Can you describe the symptoms of the pelvic dysfunction?

Here's a review of the various kinds of symptoms:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3498251/
(05-25-2016, 06:44 AM)VoS Wrote: Can you describe the symptoms of the pelvic dysfunction?

Here's a review of the various kinds of symptoms:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3498251/

Well i think it all began when i was a child. I had many health problems, constant bloody noses, severe allergies, and also high stress. My nkther had brain cancer since i was sixand we thought she was always dying. She finally did 20 years later. I escaped on the computer, i think i was hypothyroid and the combination of that and living in the computer chair took its toll. I had an inguinal hernia until age 18 when it was surgically corrected with nylon mesh. Therefore i do suspect adhesons. I remember beng a child, i think aferr my mom was diagnksed, and having severe "stomach butterflies". Occasionally i would feel very sick, come home from school, take a giant shit and feel better. In my 20s i developed appendicitis and had i removed. I've smoked a lot of weed before i started thyroid medicine this past year; i smoked it to deal with the insomnia primarily. Recentky i read that canniboid modulation of the enteric plexus can last for three months after cessation, so i'm hoping that the strengthenng exercises i learned from physical therapy, plus thyroid hormone and abstinence from weed will completely reverse my situation. 

I'm surprised i'm alive tbh. I always expected to die early because of my mom but eince i've read ray's work tbose fears have abated. Nonetheless, my problems are severe. I sometimes have very visible veins on tbe palms of my hand when my situation is especially dire. I feel i need to build muscle quickly, now with tbe help of thyroid hormone. I was on propecia in the past, it's been years, i think it may've contribted. I currently take hralthnatura pregnenolone. Magnesium oxide seems to help me more than cascara for some reason, i think a mechanical reason. Thanks for reading my post.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
The pelvic muscles are connected to the gut. Inflammation in the gut can cause the adjoining pelvic muscles to remain in a stressed state. When the pelvic muscles are stressed for too long, they weaken because they can't relax sufficiently to restore their balance

Inflammation of the gut is very widespread but generally not diagnosed because medicine has few if any treatments for it.

The good news is that inflammation of the gut is something you can diagnose yourself and treat at home using remedies that have been tested for at least hundred years. Once the inflammation is resolved, the pelvic muscles will relax and restore and regenerate their cellular balance and tissue strength.

If you think you might need home diagnosis and remedies for gut inflammation, let me know and I'll try to help.
(05-25-2016, 05:27 PM)Sure i\m out of ideas for the time being. I'm particularly interested in new remedies that i haven't tried. I get burning in my upper abdomen and severe gas. I've tried tetracycline, carrot salad (which does seem to benefit), coconut oil, aspirin (though not the pure powder and not high doses), cascara. I have epigastric and hypogastric burning and tenderness, respectively. I avoid fiber, what's your opinion on insolublle fiber? Currently on 2 grains armour; im afraid to increas the armour too mucch because if my gut suddenly improves there might be a lot of accumukated t4 that will start to convert. Wrote: The pelvic muscles are connected to the gut. Inflammation in the gut can cause the adjoining pelvic muscles to remain in a stressed state. When the pelvic muscles are stressed for too long, they weaken because they can't relax sufficiently to restore their balance

Inflammation of the gut is very widespread but generally not diagnosed because medicine has few if any treatments for it.

The good news is that inflammation of the gut is something you can diagnose yourself and treat at home using remedies that have been tested for at least hundred years. Once the inflammation is resolved, the pelvic muscles will relax and restore and regenerate their cellular balance and tissue strength.

If you think you might need home diagnosis and remedies for gut inflammation, let me know and I'll try to help.
You may have already diagnosed for yourself that you have gut inflammation. Even small amounts of bloating or belly fat are typically correlated with inflammation of the intestine.

The home remedy for inflammation is to keep the large intestine as bad-germ-free as practical, with only a half dozen or so strains of harmless lactobacillus living in aerobe conditions.

Because some foods are absorbed almost entirely in the small intestine, they do not need to be eliminated as decomposing undigested food.

Foods that are absorbed well in the small intestine are medium chain triglycerides, defatted colostrum, fruit juice without pulp, sugar and fructose and collagen (or gelatin).

Kefir or kefir grains (kefiran) can be used in lieu of antibiotics, and charcoal is an insoluble fiber that will also have an antibiotic effect.

Coffee, aspirin and emodin are uncouplers that promote acidic, aerobic conditions in the large intestine.

There is also a home remedy that was widely used for centuries to treat inflammation. It's commonly called the rectal infusion. You just mix some warm coffee and salt, and apply it into the rectum gently with a bulb or glider syringe.

Retain the infusion for 15-20 minutes or longer, or as long as it's comfortable. Practitioners in the early 20th century would do this every few hours or as often as was needed to relieve pain.
Thank you. Ive always had belly fat and rls. It's improving on the thyroid. I my go the rectal route to get some relief. I tried pepsin and betaine tonight and it seemed to help. I have cellulose arriving tomorrow, whic i presume will have some similar effects as charcoal, at least in the respect of them both being insouble fibers. I'm hoping the cellulose will decrease transit time.

A couple of questions: regarding Kefir and lactobascillus generally, I thought i recalled Peat being opposed to kefir. I tried kffir and homeade yogurt for awhile but it did not avail me. If i understand you correctly, the small intestine should be sterile and the colon should have lactobascillus. Is this so?

I believe peat also mentioned pregnenolone for prostatitis, therefore i wonder is supplementing with cetain hormones beyond pregnenolone would help my pelvic floor. I tried a dhea from vitaminshoppe, "great value" brand or something. Haidut's dhea + pregnenolone combo improved my condition at first but it stopped, i feel possibly from the DMSO. 

If this cellulose and the enema get things going i may add in charcoal a few days a week to hasten the process.
Small amounts of sweet kefir are safe, because there's not too much lactic acid from an overly long fermentation. When the kefir is fermented too long, it can be strained through a cheesecloth or towel to drain off the lactic acid.

The small intestine should be nearly sterile, and the colon or large intestine should have as little undigested food as possible, because undigested food becomes an environment for the bad or putrefactive bacteria.

In an aerobe environment, harmless lactobacilli are nearly odorless.

Supplements of progesterone, urea and salt, along with the bicarbonate forms of potassium and magnesium, help to reduce gut inflammation because they draw excess water out of the tissue.

Slowing the breathing also reduces swelling, because the carbon dioxide that builds up in the blood has the same effect of drawing excess water out of the tissue.

The warm rectal infusion, up to 47 degrees C, also reduces swelling, because local hyperthermia is applied to the tissues.
Thank yiu very much for the info. Didn't know that about the carbonate salts, i'll switch to magnesium bicarbnate. Ill give the strained kefir a shot. Thanks again.
(05-26-2016, 02:15 PM)Any suggestions for probiotic enemas? I think ive narrowed at leasst part of my problem down to methanogens or some kind of anaerobe, for when i tried flagyl thjngs imprkved greatly. But the side effects are intolerable. Wrote: Small amounts of sweet kefir are safe, because there's not too much lactic acid from an overly long fermentation.  When the kefir is fermented too long, it can be strained through a cheesecloth or towel to drain off the lactic acid.

The small intestine should be nearly sterile, and the colon or large intestine should have as little undigested food as possible, because undigested food becomes an environment for the bad or putrefactive bacteria.

In an aerobe environment, harmless lactobacilli are nearly odorless.

Supplements of progesterone, urea and salt, along with the bicarbonate forms of potassium and magnesium, help to reduce gut inflammation because they draw excess water out of the tissue.

Slowing the breathing also reduces swelling, because the carbon dioxide that builds up in the blood has the same effect of drawing excess water out of the tissue.  

The warm rectal infusion, up to 47 degrees C, also reduces swelling, because local hyperthermia is applied to the tissues.