1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more)
1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 lemon, juice of
salt
1⁄4 cup shredded of fresh mint

DIRECTIONS

Shred the carrots.
Combine the carrots, garlic, walnuts, cinnamon, cumin, cayenne, olive oil, lemon juice and salt to taste in a serving bowl.
Cover and let stand for one hour at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.
Just before serving, toss in the mint and serve.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
Looks good. seems like a lot of mufa though with both olive oil and walnuts
(11-10-2016, 06:33 PM)PositiveEnergy Wrote: Looks good. seems like a lot of mufa though with both olive oil and walnuts

Yeah maybe the mct would make up for it. i got stoned and found a lot of recipies. you could use mct and skip the walnuts i suppose.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
(11-11-2016, 05:29 AM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 06:33 PM)PositiveEnergy Wrote: Looks good. seems like a lot of mufa though with both olive oil and walnuts

Yeah maybe the mct would make up for it. i got stoned and found a lot of recipies. you could use mct and skip the walnuts i suppose.

That is an interesting idea to use mct oil in order to sort of get away with using more mufa.  I do love walnuts!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carrot & raisin salad ChasingGoodandEvil 0 927 11-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Last Post: ChasingGoodandEvil
  Moroccan Carrot Salad ChasingGoodandEvil 0 985 11-04-2016, 08:38 PM
  Persian-Style Carrot Salad ChasingGoodandEvil 0 749 11-04-2016, 08:36 PM