Your favorite books?
Mostly scientific books?

On biophysics/bioenergetics...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliograp...nald_Trump

Sorry I couldn't resist
(11-02-2016, 07:25 AM)huxleyan_dialectics Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliograp...nald_Trump

Sorry I couldn't resist

The Art of the Deal is actually quite good. It anticipates the strategies that he would use in his campaign, that have resulted in his election as president next week. The online betting is now 91% in Trump's favor. 

However, the credit for exposing the alleged corruption of the Clintons should go to Assange and the FBI officers who leaked the evidence to Assange. The online revolution was bloodless.
(11-02-2016, 11:42 PM)VoS Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 07:25 AM)huxleyan_dialectics Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliograp...nald_Trump

Sorry I couldn't resist

The Art of the Deal is actually quite good. It anticipates the strategies that he would use in his campaign, that have resulted in his election as president next week. The online betting is now 91% in Trump's favor. 

However, the credit for exposing the alleged corruption of the Clintons should go to Assange and the FBI officers who leaked the evidence to Assange. The online revolution was bloodless.

The online revolution is a mere prelude to the actual revolution, and it will be bloody. Better no revolution I say. 
I believe communism and capitalism, christianity and islam, are controlled bybthe same entities. therefore i don't subscribe to the "communist are the enemy" fervor, but part of the destabilization of america des masquerade as communism. naturally people will clamour for fascism as a reaction however i do think the game plan is laid out quite plainly. 
http://youtu.be/i4vTHwvioZ4
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
(11-03-2016, 12:14 AM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 11:42 PM)VoS Wrote:

Sorry I couldn't resist

The online revolution is a mere prelude to the actual revolution, and it will be bloody. Better no revolution I say. 
I believe communism and capitalism, christianity and islam, are controlled bybthe same entities. therefore i don't subscribe to the "communist are the enemy" fervor, but part of the destabilization of america des masquerade as communism. naturally people will clamour for fascism as a reaction however i do think the game plan is laid out quite plainly. 
http://youtu.be/i4vTHwvioZ4
Well, those bad guys and their game plan you link to had a very big setback here. 

This latest leak of evidence about alleged corruption shows that the online community does still have power and peaceful revolution is still a hope.

From Martin Armstrong
Quote:All our indications from behind the curtain are suggesting that there are many within the “intelligence” sector and “law enforcement” sector who are deeply troubled with the Clintons. They are trying to release documents and info to stop the Clinton Inc. Machine. That’s all we can say on this topic right now. Suffice it to say, there is a real internal battle going on in Washington.
Put it like this: the presumption us that people, when given the correct information, will make the right decisions. Now take health care, is this principle borne out? Most people, you tell them about ray's work, ling, how science went awry in the 1950s especially, the whole medical system is a eugenics system, they refuse to believe it, they think you're crazy, they'll explain things in a way that minimizes the stress of the information. Now julian assanhe, wikileaks, have the put out a lot of true information? Without a doubt. How will people use that information is the question. Of course all lf us americans were told in the compulsory education system that we have rights to everything, and mere insistence of these rights will ensure theor fulfillment. What else are we taught? If we don't get what we deserve we go to war, we incite violence, for this is the way our country's story was to us told. Someone like you, sure maybe there's some useful info in wikileaks. The population as a whole: a recipe for disaster. That is what's being planned. How many countries has the extant power overthrown, how many ruses have been employed on populations? Too many to count. Now, with this vast experience, do you think it would be difficult for them to control the revolution? It would be easy, they have sparked revolutions in every country around the world. Online communities leading to meaningful changes, maybe even revolution? Sure: look at us. Julian Assange as a purveyor of state secrets? Never! It's a lie. Julian Assange and all the rest are pieces of shit like the rest of them, wearing kneepads, doing their job. Hugo said that revolutioms are always the consolidations of existing power, and he was right. If the internet had more potential for progress then regression it wouldn't be now available to us. The goal should be to stop the revolution, and bypass the system entirely. There will never be a good form of government. I'm telling you this is all a trick.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
(11-03-2016, 03:40 AM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote: Put it like this: the presumption us that people, when given the correct information, will make the right decisions. Now take health care, is this principle borne out? Most people, you tell them about ray's work, ling, how science went awry in the 1950s especially, the whole medical system is a eugenics system, they refuse to believe it, they think you're crazy, they'll explain things in a way that minimizes the stress of the information. Now julian assanhe, wikileaks, have the put out a lot of true information? Without a doubt. How will people use that information is the question. Of course all lf us americans were told in the compulsory education system that we have rights to everything, and mere insistence of these rights will ensure theor fulfillment. What else are we taught? If we don't get what we deserve we go to war, we incite violence, for this is the way our country's story was to us told. Someone like you, sure maybe there's some useful info in wikileaks. The population as a whole: a recipe for disaster. That is what's being planned. How many countries has the extant power overthrown, how many ruses have been employed on populations? Too many to count. Now, with this vast experience, do you think it would be difficult for them to control the revolution? It would be easy, they have sparked revolutions in every country around the world. Online communities leading to meaningful changes, maybe even revolution? Sure: look at us. Julian Assange as a purveyor of state secrets? Never! It's a lie. Julian Assange and all the rest are pieces of shit like the rest of them, wearing kneepads, doing their job. Hugo said that revolutioms are always the consolidations of existing power, and he was right. If the internet had more potential for progress then regression it wouldn't be now available to us. The goal should be to stop the revolution, and bypass the system entirely. There will never be a good form of government. I'm telling you this is all a trick.
The idea is that the Internet is proving to be harder to control than the revolutions that Hugo talked about (and Hugo was right about those communication systems, I think). 

But here, Assange is showing that the entire establishment of media and government was colluding to be sure that Clinton was elected. In 6 days, that allegedly corrupt result will not happen. The allegedly corrupt candidate will not be elected. 

That is a peaceful revolution under the rule of law. It is quite historic. As you suggest, it may be the first peaceful revolution in history. I think Hugo would be astonished, as I would be. (Still, I expect the polling machines themselves will be disrupted rather than accede to the revolution.)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdjwrX5u-Vh65Nq2DCZ7v...hC9oH1mv1G]
Nutrition and Physical degeneration by Westin Price is probably one of the most interesting and telling books i have read, scientific or not.
(03-25-2017, 12:31 AM)Zachs Wrote: Nutrition and Physical degeneration by Westin Price is probably one of the most interesting and telling books i have read, scientific or not.

Excellent recommendation.