Old Peatarian coming back to party
So, I don't know who still remembers me from the old Peatarian board, but my name there was DeWitt and I suppose I was mostly known for my decent knowledge of biochemistry and excessive sexual innuendos.

I got sidetracked from Ray Peat's work toward the end of the lifespan of that forum and just kind of disappeared while I was working on Uni stuff.

But I wanted to say I'm glad there is still a censorship-free alternative to the original RP forum and I'm happy to see a few familiar names.

As for my view of RP's work, it hasn't changed much even after several years of further research, so I might be chiming in on some threads from time to time.
(03-01-2019, 11:28 AM)Dewitt Wrote: So, I don't know who still remembers me from the old Peatarian board, but my name there was DeWitt and I suppose I was mostly known for my decent knowledge of biochemistry and excessive sexual innuendos.

I got sidetracked from Ray Peat's work toward the end of the lifespan of that forum and just kind of disappeared while I was working on Uni stuff.

But I wanted to say I'm glad there is still a censorship-free alternative to the original RP forum and I'm happy to see a few familiar names.

As for my view of RP's work, it hasn't changed much even after several years of further research, so I might be chiming in on some threads from time to time.

Very good, i just missed peatarian. Wish it was extensively archived. Be surprised if this board comes to life, maybe who knows? Do you know much aboit hydroxymetbylbutyrate? Ray mentioned it recently. I read a paper today about it increasing height of villii in chicken intestinex evidently it opposes enteropathy. Supposedly it can increase low cholesterol as well.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]