Banned from Ray peat forum for saying little cesars pizza anecdote was stupid
I am done with that forum. It is completely ruined by Charlie, the admin. User franko suggested that vitamin A was the reason he reacted badly to fast food, completely ignoring the many issues with eating fast food.

"About a month in, I gave myself a "cheat day" and ate a whole Little Caesar's cheese pizza which has 2729 IUs of VA. The next day I had a relatively significant acne breakout and a spontaneous mouth ulcer (usually I only got these after accidentally biting the inside of my mouth). Not a big deal, but still. "

I responded saying the anecdote linking vitamin A to little cesars pizza was stupid.

https://prnt.sc/k58rr7

I now have a weeks ban for "disrespect." Can we no longer criticise eating fast food? CLEARLY vitamin A isn't the reason someone reacts badly to eating a takeaway pizza...

http://prntscr.com/k58pm4
As someone who joined the community within the past year, it's disheartening to see so many good posters from the past banned and no longer contributing. Old posts were so rich with ideas and information. RPF has taken a weird shift lately.

Curious to know where you will continue to discuss Ray Peat topics? This forum seems to have slowed to a crawl. Reddit is dead. Peatarian long gone. Facebook is decently active. Is there anywhere else?
Your YouTube channel makes it too easy to understand Ray Peat's views so I think you were bound to be banned from there eventually.
"The true method of knowledge is experiment." -William Blake
(07-23-2018, 09:29 PM)Sea Wrote: Your YouTube channel makes it too easy to understand Ray Peat's views so I think you were bound to be banned from there eventually.

I second this, thank you for your work raypeatclips. Ray has advocated the style of discourse that results in bans from rpf.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
Perhaps easy access to real quotes by RP on the exact subject you're looking for has made forums less necessary for people...

I too appreciate raypeatclips, whether it's one person or many.  Even for me, slogging thru one of RP's articles is immediately draining (even though I've already read the article countless times). In his speaking, he gives relatively straightforward answers. His writing is often the opposite and must include numerous ideologies at any one time, such as his intense dislike of "the man."
(07-11-2018, 03:39 PM)raypeatclips Wrote: I am done with that forum. It is completely ruined by Charlie, the admin. User franko suggested that vitamin A was the reason he reacted badly to fast food, completely ignoring the many issues with eating fast food.

"About a month in, I gave myself a "cheat day" and ate a whole Little Caesar's cheese pizza which has 2729 IUs of VA. The next day I had a relatively significant acne breakout and a spontaneous mouth ulcer (usually I only got these after accidentally biting the inside of my mouth). Not a big deal, but still. "

I responded saying the anecdote linking vitamin A to little cesars pizza was stupid.

https://prnt.sc/k58rr7

I now have a weeks ban for "disrespect." Can we no longer criticise eating fast food? CLEARLY vitamin A isn't the reason someone reacts badly to eating a takeaway pizza...

http://prntscr.com/k58pm4

I thought you were done with that forum?
I too appreciate your video clips, raypeatclips. Cheers.
I was finally banned for insulting Lisa Ferraro. It was worth it. She wanted me banned because i quited rays email warning about 6-keto progesterone. She makes money by conning people and haidut and charlie do the same, even though haidut has a few food substances. So anyways, here I am.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
A lot, if not most of the women on that forum are into new-agey quack shit. Lisa Ferraro is obviously a charlatan.

All emotions and sensations exist on a specific frequency band. Low frequency emotions include: fear, depression, anger, and pain. High frequency emotions include: joy, love, clarity, and abundance. Frequency matters because you have the ability to raise yours. When you raise your frequency, you experience less of the emotions and sensations you don't like as they cannot exist at a higher frequency band.
Seems like the vast majority of women are psychopaths, which is why everything they say feels/seems fake or forced all the time. Why?