finally clicked: microbes DO NOT infect healthy cells (cancer/acne)
its so obvious to me now. 

cancer (tumors) are created by the body to process toxicity. the tumors encase what needs to be dealt with along with the bacteria (the bacteria do the job when the body cannot). THIS IS WHY ANTIBIOTICS ARE "ANTI-CANCER". They kill bacteria in the shield (tumor) which tricks your body into thinking the bacteria have done their job, and the body then eats the tumor but all this does is recirculate whatever toxic burden there was.

Acne is similar. acne after 25 is indicative of systemic disease and a risk factor for cancer but cancer is not the disease itself!111!111!

FUUUUUUUU
cancer/tumors not an uncontrolled replication of rogue cells on a mission to kill itself. the body created and eats tumor proteins at will and knows exactly when to do so.

read andreas moritz book on liver flushing and cancer it has opened my eyes
What source indicated adult acne/after 25 is indicative of systemic disease?
(12-14-2017, 05:42 AM)baddream Wrote: its so obvious to me now. 

cancer (tumors) are created by the body to process toxicity. the tumors encase what needs to be dealt with along with the bacteria (the bacteria do the job when the body cannot). THIS IS WHY ANTIBIOTICS ARE "ANTI-CANCER". They kill bacteria in the shield (tumor) which tricks your body into thinking the bacteria have done their job, and the body then eats the tumor but all this does is recirculate whatever toxic burden there was.

Acne is similar. acne after 25 is indicative of systemic disease and a risk factor for cancer but cancer is not the disease itself!111!111!

FUUUUUUUU

So, what would you advise to get rid of acne then?
Here the main caption says something about finally clicked: microbes DO NOT infect healthy cells (cancer/acne). In this regard you can let us know about top resume review in the free time for now. Except from that there is nothing here for people to get what the true nature of the topic explains here.