"On Ray Peat and Danny Roddy"
After the post Mamounis shared some vids on cats (even uploaded one), one of them being the one I linked above, most of the others were from the same channel. Can't really call that a coincidence. This was right after Christina made a separate SoundCloud account, deleting her old one. She basically made a copy-paste of her old account, probably so she can continue the bullying while other people think she's accommodating. The new account has a picture of a cat as an avatar. I've never been too sure what the point of the bullying was, as I never saw it lead to anything useful. I thought for a while that it's because of what Weston Price talks about (I pointed out at some time that Roddy's picture of the side of his head showed him to have melt but he removed the picture shortly after and replaced it with a pic of his legs). My point is that it is inherently useless what they do, but it's just who they are, so it doesn't change.
Danny Roddy is without a doubt a psychopath and should be seeking help, just like many of the others in this group. You have a guy running the biggest forum while exclaiming that Donald Trump is an angel fallen from the sky like predicted by the bible. Roddy thanks him for his forum. They quote Altemeyer. You have groups of people calling me cowardly while they attack me while I'm on my own. People telling me I should not seek approval of the group while doing nothing but that for years. People who quote Peat daily who call others cultist or diets religious. Mouthe-breathers telling you what men should look like, recommending 100s of supplements to achieve that. And worst of it all is that literally nobody speaks up anymore.
Kyle Mamounis says I 'talk to the wind'. He's a mouth-breather too. Fairly certain he is in his late 30s. Saw some of the fora admins like Amanda Jane Wood, 70+ yo, also behave as if their brain never developed after 12. There must be something going wrong with them if they always attempt to make someone else as miserable as they are.
Accounts of mine get shady visits again. LinkedIn, DeviantArt, ... None of these accounts are active. Accounts they aren't aware of never get any visits.
Kyle is certainly a mouthbreather ... people like him are the problem. Would be great if charlie would ban that asshole.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
Few days back, someone tried to break into the hosting account. Was forced to change the password. Not a healthy bunch of people.
Quote:1. I'm extremely sensitive to chemicals, as in synthetic chemicals in soaps, shampoos, etc. 
Skin gets red and blotchy if I use soap or shampoo with SLS in it. Scalp burns with SLS. 
Skin got itchy but not red or blotchy from DMSO. 

2. I've also used DMSO infrequently over the years, and I have never noticed any of the side-effects you mentioned. 
I've also never tasted the "garlic" or sulfur taste on the tongue even using 99% DMSO (topically).

3. Side-Effect Probability: Sick people can have no side-effects and healthy people can have side-effects. What matters is the probability of experiencing those side-effects. Supposedly Finasteride/Propecia/Anti-DHT hairloss drug has a probability of 1-5% for Erectile Dysfunction after using the medication. 

If 100 people use Finasteride and only 5 get Erectile Dysfunction, there could be 95 people benefiting from the drug. 

If a chemical helps people, why not use it? Especially if the risk of side effects is (x<1%).

4. I agree with you that side-effects need to be taken into consideration before taking any substance, but DMSO is benign.  I'm assuming you're equally disturbed by Yohimbe, an extremely unsafe stimulant. I've used Yohimbe and almost had to call an ambulance my heart was racing so fast. And yet there are people who use Yohimbe recreationally or for weight loss or for anti-fatigue purposes. 

5. DMSO treats at least one physical medical condition: Interstitial Cystitis (bladder)
I even saw pro-DMSO posters in my urologists office and this urologist is as mainstream as you can get.
https://www.ichelp.org/diagnosis-treatme...ions/dmso/

Overall, I disagree with you that DMSO is unsafe for the majority of people.

Somo, I think with supplements, or drugs it is important to understand what the molecule is doing, instead of choosing to ingest something based on the manufactures alleged probability of side effects. Haidut is a good example here, as he has consistently lied to his potential customers not only about the side effect profile of DMSO, but by denying that side effects which had been reported to him by myself, had ever been reported by his customers.

Ray Peat has explained that DMSO exerts negative metabolic effects and therefore should not be used for any prolonged duration. In the context of the Ray Peat community, people are attempting to increase their metabolic rates. Therefore, when a compound is found to lower body temperature, raise nitric oxide and histamine, and has the end result of overexciting cells leading to their premature deaths; this is not a compound that I think should be considered helpful or a good idea to experiment with.

You are correct in your assessment that I would not recommend "Yohimbe". I agree with Ray Peat's general stance regarding supplements which I think is well illustrated here:

"Because the quality of commercial nutritional supplements is dangerously low, the only supplement I generally advocate is vitamin E, and that should be used sparingly. Occasionally, I will suggest limited use of other supplements, but it is far safer in general to use real foods, and to exclude foods which are poor in nutrients. Magnesium is typically deficient in hypothyroidism, and the safest way to get it is by using orange juice and meats, and by using epsom salts baths;" (http://www.thyroid-info.com/articles/ray-peat.htm)

The FDA may claim that DMSO treats Interstitial Cystitis, but in the Ray Peat community people generally don't subscribe to the pharmaceutical industry's theory of treating each symptom with a different drug or surgical intervention. Certainly, I subscribe to the idea that it is the metabolic rate which determines how fast we heal, and what types of diseases or aging we are susceptible to, and that is a mistake to treat specific problems like Interstitial Cystitis, instead of addressing the overall metabolic rate. Even Haidut has previously debunked the FDA here:

"The FDA has maintained for years that glyphosate is safe but has refused to test food samples for its presence. When public pressure for testing intensified the FDA finally started some tests in 2017 but the process was immediately tested by evidence that a top EPA official involved in the testing was openly collaborating with Monsanto and trying to derail the tests or skew their results. Well, it appears that the FDA is always part of the scam. As the article below shows, while the tests on "official food samples" performed by the FDA did not find any glyphosate, FDA's own scientists conducted their own tests on their own food they commonly eat and found glyphosate levels exceeding multiple times the allowed limits in every food they tested. Keep in mind that even the allowed limits are known to cause cancer in lab animals, but at the levels found in common foods as reported by these scientists the glyphosate's effects are probably going to manifest in a matter of months instead of years." (https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...ted.23875/)
"The true method of knowledge is experiment." -William Blake
(04-18-2018, 06:35 PM)Zozo Wrote: Yeah, the insults are very personal and thus very hard to explain to others, so it's to be expected that my sanity is questioned. Hacking someone in particular doesn't seem difficult (phishing, tampering with kernel, ...). Identifying a hacker like that is pretty much impossible. I'd definitely consider myself paranoid and delusional if that monster pic of Pranarupa was my only lead. The pictures were analogous in expression, hair, ... to pictures taken of me at the same time, which seemed real weird. It's part of a bigger whole.

I can definitely verify some of what Zozo has been saying in this thread. I have witnessed Dan Wich spreading the rumor that Zozo had a mental disorder on Facebook. Dan Wich announced virtually every new Idealabs(Haidut) supplement in Ray Peat Facebook groups as they were released, so he does seem to be connected to this group which Zozo alleges has been harassing him.
In what group and when did the FB talk happen? It's most useful for them to blame it on supposed delusions. If I find some direct evidence I'll be sure to share it.
Zero visits on my profiles now. Mamounis was still busy I think as well as Christina's in-group of french people she set up against me last year, people she met through video-games online. Brad Abrahams seemed to bully a tad more but I see he made his profile private.
@Zozo, it was in the "Ray Peat Fans" group. I started this thread when someone linked to your statement on peatarian.com in that group. I remember Brad Abrahams posted at the time, and denied any knowledge of anything in your original statement. At the time, me and several others criticized the actions of those people rushing to label you with a mental disorder, after which Dan Wich appeared remorseful and stated that he would probably delete his posts. I've searched again, and I'm fairly certain that the thread has since been deleted.