•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
9e10's Log
+1 to everything that Zachs said.

4T of activated charcoal with juice will basically empty out your gut bacteria.

After that, I would add BCAAs to improve digestion and reduce serotonin.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...tion.7269/

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...bcaa.2449/

from Peat Email Exchange:

Quote:The gut makes 95% of serotonin, which is the main promoter of stress hormones, inflammation, pain, and anxiety.

Quote:For people with really sensitive intestines or bad bacteria, starch should be zero.
At his point your situation can probably best be described by the phrase:

"to hell with the cheese..........I want out of the trap"

The following will get you started:

Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...span.4640/

And then begin by solving the big 3:

[b]+ Clean the Liver

Caffeine Reverses Stress, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension

High Protein Diet Prevents & Reverses Fatty Liver Disease (steatosis)

+ Fix Digestive Issues

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion

Ray Peat Potato Protein Soup (RPPPS)

Cyproheptadine - A Wonder Drug?

+ Reduce PUFA in Tissues down to almost nothing

PUFA Depletion Can (probably) Be Accomplished In 30 Days!

Haidut's Summary Of PUFA

VoS uncoupling thread
[/b]

This is not a quick-fix regiment for weekend warriors, but an opportunity to change your life and health for the better, so take this seriously by reading and testing as much as possible (the search function is far more effective and efficient than any member's advice).
Yep focus on endotoxin. I would lower the amount of starches. If you have bad bacteria it's really hard to make progress with starches, but eat them because you cant digest shit an it might be too hard socially. Check which ones are the least harmful (Rice noodles with coconut milk? Coco pops cerial? Masa harina tortillas?).

The doctors can't help much I'm sorry going through that radiation wont help you at all. You are own your own to develop methods in case of endotoxin triggered panic attacks and so.

When you eat starch use charcoal or carrot, I think carrot becomes fine at some point but everything will be hard at beginning.

I think you cant eat fruits because you need to be really straining all fiber. Portugal has good orange juice, but I prefer less acidic melons, guavas (if available, not where im from) and so... If I remember correctly Portugal has okay dairy industry and cheap german uht milk is available at lidl (German milk digests more easily for some reason, maybe because of the cows and a2 but don't really know..). Kefir helps to brake the casein protein to peptides which helps when you have weak digestion. But yes it's a bit allergenic in high quantities.

Minocycline or Tetracyclines helps.

I dont think moving or walking long times will help as endotoxin will sensitize to mobilization of free fatty acids so it's ok to just sit outside and rest and watch people or whatever.

Good luck buddy. It might seem like this will cripple you a bit but the key is to become sensitive to your enviroment and notice when you are harming yourself and remove those things and the body will build itself slowly and slowly and things will become easier.

EDIT: Also circadian rhythm is important. When is your digestion top form when you can handle fats and so. I would consume then the heavier stuff.
(09-05-2017, 02:04 AM)sm1693 Wrote: 1. Go a week completely ceasing all use of electronics. Record before and after thoughts. Consider going longer.
I try to avoid them as much as possible. But I wish I could that fully. I guess you are also talking about EMFs. But I live on a flat, so even if I cut my mine, there are still the neighbors' ones. 
Though, in my parents' house is definitely impossible. Both them watch lots of TV. Especially my father that stays awake every single day till 3am watching TV and toying with his tablet.
Just thinking back when I was young they would get mad to me because I was toying too much with my phone... Now things are completely the opposite. The irony.

And also, where could I go to avoid them completely? Unless in the middle of nowhere. But I have to have the basic conditions to survive. And food would be a problem.
(09-05-2017, 02:04 AM)sm1693 Wrote: 2. Spend most of the day with retina exposed to the sky, unimpeded by glass/plastic. Wake up early enough to expose retina to early sun, even if you just sleep in a lawnchair with closed eyelids.
That's another thing that I want to apply. My circadian rhythm just sucks. I have always had insomnia problems since childhood.
I wish I could sleep with my window open, but I just can't. The artificial light from outside bothers me too much. I have to close everything and sleep in total dark.
Btw, I already remove my glasses when I am walking outside. But when you mean expose to the sky, you mean looking to the sky? Because, yesterday, when I was walking outside, I remembered what've said. And I just looked to sky when I was walking. I find it very interesting and this is what I felt:
- a complete relaxation in my eyebrows. Usually when I am thinking I put my eyebrows on "serious and thinking mode" (gut pain makes me have this serious look too). But, looking to the sky, makes them immediately relax
- I find it's just easier to ruminate on thoughts looking down than looking up to the sky. I usually tend to look down when I am walking (and thinking at the same time). When I look to the sky, it's very hard to ruminate, really quiets my mind. Is there a scientific reason for that? The blood flow doesn't concentrate in the frontal lobe...? But then this would work just by looking upwards. Or is the sky in particular, the fact that you are looking to a distant and wider space? I tend to be a very curious person, even though this sometimes backfires me. If you feel like explaining it, feel free to do so. If not, it's also ok Smile. I just know that I am going to definitely look more to the sky when I am outside, especially while walking. Avoiding that looking down, ruminative state. While trying this yesterday, I found myself smiling/laughing. Just felt so good, the relaxation I got from it.

(09-05-2017, 02:04 AM)sm1693 Wrote: 3. Hike/walk for at least 45 minutes twice a day outside. In general, once in early sun and once in late sun. Spend somewhat less time in midday sun.
I already go for a walk. The only thing that bothers me is that when I eat starch and walk too much, I arrive home completely sore. All my bones hurt. When I was doing an almost frutarian diet, I could walk miles without feeling this pain.
Still need to get that early sun, that I am not getting. I also thought midday was better, especially 12pm. But I remember RP saying that is the worse time, so I guess you that's also your approach.

(09-05-2017, 02:04 AM)sm1693 Wrote: 4. Spend as much time physically away from your current family members as possible.
Yeah, I have to do that. Now I am at my parents' home, but I have to go back to my other house, at least it seems the best option I have access atm. The only reason I still didn't go it's because when I go, I start preparing foods for myself, but I have always this guilty feeling that I am not eating well or that I am not doing things right. Or that I am eating too much, or that I am eating too less. When I am here, even though I feel bad overall, at least I don't think about what foods that much...

I know how to cook, but since I never got into culinary, I have some difficulties. For instance, the other day I bought some kidney lamb, and when I eat it, it tasted like urine. I didn't know that I have to remove what is inside... I mean, I guess I am learning.
But this is also a reason I started this log: to improve my cooking habits and to learn how to do things properly and feeling secure about them.

(09-05-2017, 02:04 AM)sm1693 Wrote: You are in unique position to actually improve your health. Most people I know are trapped in bad health by demanding jobs and dependents. I don't really think money is nearly as useful as free time and access to open space.
I agree with you. But going to the middle of nowhere without money can't be somewhat dangerous... I mean, money buys foods and a place to sleep. Not having my own money, how can I pay those? I don't want that much money, but at least I have to have some to survive.[/quote]

(09-05-2017, 02:04 AM)sm1693 Wrote: I can only offer a brief overview of action steps because explanations would be excessively long and in some cases, I dont know.
I understand you. Overall, I think I am in the same sintony in all you've just said.  I just have to find a way to put them in practice. Because on paper, everything sounds somewhat easy. But when it comes to applying them in reality, I struggle a lot because of my own context.

Also, I think even you can't deny that diet affects people. You mentioned how honey disrupts your digestion, for instance. Now, imagine in my case, that every food seems to trigger a symptom. You mentioned about tracking thoughts, and I completely notice that before a meal I am all happy and positive and after a meal I am all negative, pessimistic, without energy and so on.
When I did IF it felt kinda good because I could spend most time of my day in the optimistic and functional side.
(09-05-2017, 03:12 AM)Zachs Wrote: Its 100% bacterial related.  Classic endotoxin related shock symptoms.  Also were you doing those coffee enemas on an empty stomach and one after the other?  Obviously a dose of coffee straight to the bowel will be very stimulating.  A stress response is a stress response, thats why you had the same panic attack symptoms.  

Also the poster above had some really great ideas for stress relief.  Although i dont think it will help much with endotoxin related panic attacks, it may certainly help in general.  

Basically keep your bowels clear, dont snack all day, dont eat hard to digest fiberous foods, get enough calories to support metabolism, take care of excess bacteria.  

Lastly, kefir or any fermented food is probably dangerous in large amounts.
Yeah, I completely agree with you. 
No, I don't do coffee enemas that way. I only do 3 per week. So I do one, then I give one day pause. Then I give 2 days of pause after the 3rd one. I also make sure to put some sugar in my stomach before doing it. In the past, I never had these adrenaline symptoms and I did them for two straight months. I would skip some of them according to how resilient I felt. The thing is, even before doing it, my gut started having mildly pains and needles in the place where the lump is situated. It's hard to make sure that there's something there, because I can't see, but seeing how my body reacts, completely tells me that indeed must be something there in a dormant state. Like how someone that has a wound and don't want to put anything to cure it because it will hurt more. Even though that pain will help it cure it. Or like removing something that is stuck on the skin, a needle for instance. Or removing a bullet. You prefer to not mess with it. I am seeing it that way.

I'm better related to panic attacks. I mean, the day my body will want to remove this, I guess it will be triggered again (I have this experience in the past where my heart start beating very irregular, had a surge to go to the bathroom/adrenaline rush and then I release some weird shit. Then, all back to normal.). Also, I may be somewhat sensible to stress right now, but until now, I feel almost back to what I was. Especially after the first enema. Nothing compared when I was having that crisis.

Again, only on the 3rd enema I started to have this adrenaline reaction. Even before doing it (the smell of the coffee triggered it lol).

(09-05-2017, 03:12 AM)Zachs Wrote: Also much more sodium will help with the adrenalin.
Yeah, when you said you were eating 15 grams of sodium, and not salt, I got pretty impressed. I mean, that would be something like 20 grams of salt and 20 grams of bicarbonate (+/- 4 tsps of each). That seems a lot, but perhaps it is not.
I barely reach 2g of sodium per day... My mum only puts a tsp of salt when she is cooking for three people. I then add salt on my plate... Not as much as you do, though. Again, this is also one reason I really have to cook for myself.

Also, before doing the coffee enemas, I was constipated for 4 days straight. I was feeling really bad. I did a salt water enema and it felt like a charm.  Seriously, my heart is usually pounding, with the salt water enema, it softened so much. Ah!, and no, it could be confused between releasing shit or salt, but even though I put 1L of salt water in my gut, I still was constipated. This is, I still didn't poop anything not even water. It remained there inside until my kidneys remove it completely. So I think this can confirm that it was definitely salt.

Some people say that if the gut doesn't expel the water it is a sign of dehydration. I don't know about that, because I have already tried those crazy things about drinking tons of water because of constipation. This is why when I see someone saying "You are constipated you need to drink more water.", he doesn't know shit about what he is saying.

(09-05-2017, 03:12 AM)Zachs Wrote: It is good to get the stuff out though and i personally dont believe carrots will work for endotoxin.  I would personally suggest a diet of easy to digest foods and at least 2000 calories a day no matter what.  Using activated charcoal instead of carrot and keeping coffee enemas to a minimum.  Also some sort of antibiotics may very well be necessary, your bacterial dysbiosis sounds pretty serious.  

Basically keep your bowels clear, dont snack all day, dont eat hard to digest fiberous foods, get enough calories to support metabolism, take care of excess bacteria.

That is also the reason I am starting this log. I want to try different things that I have already tried in the past. Doing nothing seems not working. Being constipated for straight 5-6 days  complete wrecks me. This was actually the reason I re started doing coffee enemas.
Id personally keep going to the coffee enemas and salt water flushes and add in activated charcoal and diatomacous earth. Maybe try cascara sagrada as well. Getting regular is really important. But you also NEED to get enough nutrition or nothing will ever get better.
(09-05-2017, 08:14 PM)theLaw Wrote: +1 to everything that Zachs said.

4T of activated charcoal with juice will basically empty out your gut bacteria.

After that, I would add BCAAs to improve digestion and reduce serotonin.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...tion.7269/

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...bcaa.2449/

from Peat Email Exchange:

Quote:The gut makes 95% of serotonin, which is the main promoter of stress hormones, inflammation, pain, and anxiety.

Quote:For people with really sensitive intestines or bad bacteria, starch should be zero.
At his point your situation can probably best be described by the phrase:

"to hell with the cheese..........I want out of the trap"

The following will get you started:

Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...span.4640/

And then begin by solving the big 3:

[b]+ Clean the Liver

Caffeine Reverses Stress, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension

High Protein Diet Prevents & Reverses Fatty Liver Disease (steatosis)

+ Fix Digestive Issues

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion

Ray Peat Potato Protein Soup (RPPPS)

Cyproheptadine - A Wonder Drug?

+ Reduce PUFA in Tissues down to almost nothing

PUFA Depletion Can (probably) Be Accomplished In 30 Days!

Haidut's Summary Of PUFA

VoS uncoupling thread
[/b]

This is not a quick-fix regiment for weekend warriors, but an opportunity to change your life and health for the better, so take this seriously by reading and testing as much as possible (the search function is far more effective and efficient than any member's advice).
I believe that, perhaps, following what you say here might really work. But, tell me: how can I read all that and feel like I know something, when in reality, I will continue to not know anything? If I want to get deep in that information, I would also have to know other things about biochemistry and nutrition which I don't. Solutions like: "eating more protein is better for you." Okay, but that's simply too vague for a solution. What does really mean? How much protein? What source of protein? How to eat it? So many questions... Sad
Also, here's the problem: maybe you guys are extreme productive and efficient in everything you do. In my case, I am very slow accomplish things, my thought process is sluggish. I can only do one thing at a time. 
This is:

- if I want to prepare my foods, it seems that I can only think about foods all the day. I go buy them, then I arrive home to prepare them, then the next day the same happens and so on.
- if I want to read things on the internet, I will be in front of a screen reading and reading and I will actually not eat on the right schedule and I will also miss doing another basic things.
- The same would happen in the past. When I was studying, for instance, I would skip meals or just buy prepared food, not sleep enough and so on.

Do you understand what I am saying? :/

I can try to read all that, but, in reality, when would I finish reading and searching? Also, I really want to know how to do the basic things first. I mean, for instance, wanting to try something new when I am clearly not eating enough, I guess it will be counterproductive.

(09-05-2017, 08:14 PM)theLaw Wrote: 4T of activated charcoal with juice will basically empty out your gut bacteria.
You may be right that search function is far more effective than member's advice, but what you've said here is what I want to hear, at least right now. Because you've said 4 tablespoons. I bet you not that if I do a simple research, I will find people saying other doses. Then, I will pass my day trying to find the best dose for me that probably doesn't exist.
Basically, I can pass all my day reading and reading but since I am just a regular dude that doesn't understand anything about biochemistry, I find reading and searching to no avail most of the times. I will literally pass all my life trying to understand things, stay in the theory and not do anything in practice. I always end up with more questions than answers.
What I want is a simple step by step solution, a guide that I can follow and adapt to myself. And, more importantly, believe in it and feel confident about it. Always having this feeling that I don't know what I am doing or that I am doing something wrong really sucks.

Sometimes I realize that I want to be cured but at the same I seem to not accept any cure (even if it could work, who knows). I mean, many people do this... But I became so skeptical about everything and everyone that I just can't trust anything at all. It is also very hard to follow a thing that you don't believe.

I hope I am not being too repetitive :S
(09-05-2017, 09:55 PM)mahounie Wrote: Yep focus on endotoxin. I would lower the amount of starches. If you have bad bacteria it's really hard to make progress with starches, but eat them because you cant digest shit an it might be too hard socially. Check which ones are the least harmful (Rice noodles with coconut milk? Coco pops cerial? Masa harina tortillas?).

The doctors can't help much I'm sorry going through that radiation wont help you at all. You are own your own to develop methods in case of endotoxin triggered panic attacks and so.

When you eat starch use charcoal or carrot, I think carrot becomes fine at some point but everything will be hard at beginning.

I think you cant eat fruits because you need to be really straining all fiber. Portugal has good orange juice, but I prefer less acidic melons, guavas (if available, not where im from) and so... If I remember correctly Portugal has okay dairy industry and cheap german uht milk is available at lidl (German milk digests more easily for some reason, maybe because of the cows and a2 but don't really know..). Kefir helps to brake the casein protein to peptides which helps when you have weak digestion. But yes it's a bit allergenic in high quantities.

Minocycline or Tetracyclines helps.

I dont think moving or walking long times will help as endotoxin will sensitize to mobilization of free fatty acids so it's ok to just sit outside and rest and watch people or whatever.

EDIT: Also circadian rhythm is important. When is your digestion top form when you can handle fats and so. I would consume then the heavier stuff.

Yeah, I really have to remove starches. But I have to be alone and prepare foods for myself and actually feel fine and not sicker. I did a mostly OJ diet (Wai Diet) in the past and it didn't go well.
Going for liquid diet or only fruits it's not just social acceptable. At least, where I live. Then If I do it, I just have the stress and pressure from being different, opinions here and there. I just can't handle it. I also look skinny, so another pressure that I need to eat like others, otherwise I will become anorectic. I don't want to argue with my family... Especially when I crashed with that experience in the past. They are all full of reason and I am the sick, crazy one, etc.
I know my back hurts because of starch. Their answer (family, acquaintances, and I will also say here MDs because they influence the first two) "That's because you were sitting too much" ; "That's because you were standing too much." ; "That's because you walked too much" ; "That's because you lying down too much." ; "That's because you were carrying something heavy"
It's all in my head, you know?

Doctors, indeed, they never really helped me... Did you know something? My aunt is a nurse and she has access to the information that the doctor wrote in the report. Did you know that this guy described my case almost with a joke in it? He described how I looked like and he also wrote a thing that I said on purpose to make myself ignorant (because when you start talking like you know much, they simply start to discard you). He literately made a joke about it in my report. Why da hell I made myself ignorant, seriously? Lesson learned I guess.
It makes me wonder: so, every time I go to an MD, he will read what every single doctor said about me in the past and basically, I will be completely labeled from it. Now, imagine being 10 years straight on SSRIs because of mental problems... What credibility will I have when I am talking to them? Seriously, the medical system continues to disappoint me more and more. I mean, I realize that I am only thinking for myself in particular, because I recognize this can be an advantage when a person doesn't remember what issues had in the past and this way it will be more accurate. And I can't deny they are useful if you break a leg and in other amount of physical things like that.

Carrots gives me weird symptoms. I will actually create a thread about carrots. But basically, i think when they reach the colon is when I have problems. Like waking up with heart racing.

It depends on the fruits... Yes, Portugal has good OJ (oranges). When i drink it, I always make my own at home. But I also get eosinophilia from too much of it (citrus fruits. Histamine related I guess). And to only drink liquids, OJ is the best, because I don't have a masticating juicer to do apple juice or other juice...
Regarding dairy, the industry is not that bad, especially now that they are promoting milk from Azores which is from grass fed cows (A1 though...). But there is no goat milk available. Raw dairy is also forbidden here. I didn't know about that milk on lidl.
Nevertheless, dairy is out of the question at the moment. I can't really handle it.

Yeah, I really need to fix my circadian rhythm. Insomnia is what screws me up. When I am constipated for 4 days, I just can't fall asleep even if I am completely tried. Then, around 4, 5 am, I have a bowel movement and then I feel better. Sometimes even back and bone pain really bothers to make me fall asleep.  It's a vicious cycle. Since I felt asleep so late, I will end up waking late too because of it. Perhaps I am not enduring it enough. 

(09-05-2017, 09:55 PM)mahounie Wrote: Good luck buddy. It might seem like this will cripple you a bit but the key is to become sensitive to your enviroment and notice when you are harming yourself and remove those things and the body will build itself slowly and slowly and things will become easier.
What others do, the so called being "normal", simply doesn't work for me. Always causes me to feel really sad and bad about myself. It never worked, but only now I am realizing it. Like, literately in everything: even what I used to "like". I would force myself doing things that I didn't like just to be accepted in socieity. This is just an example, but I guess you can imagine how the whole picture is.
It has been an hell of journey though...
(09-06-2017, 04:13 PM)Zachs Wrote: Id personally keep going to the coffee enemas and salt water flushes
I've done already 3 coffee enemas, as I said, but, unfortunately, I think I am going to have to stop them exactly for the same reasons I've stopped doing them in the past.

Btw, when I do coffee enemas, I always put sea salt in the water too (this is how the alternative physician said me to do. Back then, I started questioning her a lot about the hundreds different forms of doing a coffee enema. But then I endep up simply following what she said, otherwise I would continue overthinking too much on how to do them and I wouldn't never actually do them)

The days I do an enema, what happens is that at night, I start to get bloated, having gases, some really fowl and mild gut pain. I used to think that it could be accumulated shit, or bacteria coming out, but I think it is not. What I think it's happening is that all food I eat on the day I do an enema, isn't not well digested for some reason. Because I've noticed when I go to the toilet the day after, the food that I ate seems barely digested. Which also makes me conclude, that perhaps enemas work better with a liquid diet.
It has to be digested by bacteria. I mean not only having these fowling gases but also really really greasy skin (more than I usually have), sphelgm somewhat green, itching, sweating, my body starts to become hairier and hairier (seriously, sometimes I can't really understand how body hair grows so much just overnight. Even random hair appears in places that I have never had hair before).... With a liquid diet, perhaps, this may not happen. I will have to try that to see if the same happens. Though, I don't know what juice to drink if OJ is not friendly to me and I don't have access to other one... I will perhaps try it one day, nonetheless. But definitely not at my parents house.

These reasons I've mentioned completely disrupts my sleep. The last couple of days have been a pain in the ass. I couldn't simply fall asleep.... Ok, perhaps some symptoms may be due to coffee, but to be honest I don't think it's all because of it. Otherwise in the past (after 2 months) I should be able to tolerate it, but it was the bloating and gut pain that were bothering most. Some of the symptoms are actually very similar when I eat too much starches (especially the greasy skin and the itch feeling) or when I don't have a bowel movement for straight 4 days.

(09-06-2017, 04:13 PM)Zachs Wrote:  I would personally suggest a diet of easy to digest foods and at least 2000 calories a day no matter what. 
dont snack all day, dont eat hard to digest fiberous foods, get enough calories to support metabolism,
Could you help me how to do this in practical terms? If possible, give an example of a full day of eating (without dairy and starch I guess...)

Let's say I will focus on fruits or juices as my source of carbs and doing two meals per day.
How it would be like? (I'll use OJ as an example)

- Lunch: 2 L of OJ + protein + fat
- Dinner: 2 L of OJ + protein + fat

I mean, this sounds really terrible for me. Especially the amount of liquids with protein at the same time. If I used other fruits, the quantity would also be absurd. I'm also kind afraid of eating so much fructose in one go...
Then again, going for simple sugars and eating them in one go seems rather impossible. Even with 3 meals without snacking.
What I plan to do

Logging my daily routine.

Also, first things first, without a doubt I will have to go to my other house where I can do my own things without having 4 eyes on me. I will definitely not eat dairy nor carrots or what I ate in that week to not end up in the hospital again...

Then, I will start preparing my own foods. I would certainly appreciate feedback on that, I mean it.

Since I am going for a no fiber diet, perhaps I will try coffee enemas again. And I will also buy the ac, de and even antibiotics (kind afraid of going for them though, must admit)
The next step will be applying those things and here is where I am completely clueless. These are the questions that make me stuck and that not let me proceed to really applying them:

- What are the best brands of AC and DE?
- How much do I to take?
- When should I to take them? (before meal, after meal, on a empty stomach, etc)
Basically, I don't know how to take them.

Now, ok, I might sound a lazy dude that doesn't know how to do a simple search. But believe me, that's not what happens. As I said to theLaw, I actually find myself searching so much that I become so confused, then freeze and simply do nothing.
I think I will post what I find and ask for your opinion.
Things haven't been easy for me. It is been 4 days since I've done the 3rd and last coffee enema (for now), but I'm still getting constant bloating, trapped gases and mild pain in my gut. This happens more at night, which doesn't let me fall asleep.
I've been basically sleeping 4 hours and sometimes less than that. I feel completely weak both physically and mentally... Yesterday, I woke up pretty early because of this and I only slept around 3 hours.. I ate some fruits and I went for a walk. While I was walking, I was becoming freezing cold with sweaty hands. When I arrived home, I measured my blood pressure and it was 90/60. I ended up eating a "regular" lunch and felt slightly warmed. Fortunately, I had a bowel movement... The shit completely stained the toilet and it was really flaky. It seemed I wasn't digesting food at all or it was simply bacteria coming out.

(Note: I'm sorry if this is TMI, but I must mention that I excreted a weird red thing yesterday on this bowel movement. When I looked at it, I thought it was tomato skin, since my mum puts tomato on foods (however she removes the skin).
Today, without really searching for it, I ended up on a thread on rpf.com talking about liver flukes. Then I search it on google and I saw some pictures and also this post on curezone - Re: Post Humaworm Flush: More "Tomato Skins" ) Lol, even the title. It was exactly this what I've popped. At least, it really seemed like it. If it was skin from tomato, oh well, whatever, I just wanted to mention this here regardless)

Nevertheless, felt a relief after the bowel movement and I warmed up even more. But, I felt tired right after. Well, since that day I didn't sleep well and the day before the same happened, I took the opportunity and respected the sleepiness, so I took a nap. It felt good.
But, before and after eating dinner, my extremities became cold and sweaty again and I was uncomfortable overall. I had to endure this since eating more wasn't helping... Again, after lying down in bed, felt really gassy and uncomfortable. Still feeling somewhat cold. Couldn't fall asleep until 5 am... Today I think I slept better, at least I didn't woke up so early and I ended up sleeping more hours though, of course, I woke up around noon... But I still continue not feeling well.

Again, I think to do coffee enemas I will have to do a liquid diet or find a strategy to avoid this situation.
It seems that it is pretty common to happen as I've been searching about it:

Trapped gas after enemas
bad gas and bloating after enemas
tremendous amount of gas after coffee enema
Horrible gas and bloating

I'm only putting links from curezone because it is pretty accurate regarding what I feel. But it is also possible to find other people saying they have the same issues on the Internet.

Once again, a thing that makes me frustrated on the Internet is how most feedback/stories seem incomplete: people report their symptoms, other people give them possible solutions, and then, you will never find those people again telling if it worked or not. So, I still have no clue if I will be able to solve this situation about coffee enemas. I will probably have to try those solutions that this "propaul" gave or something along those lines (even though he said that only after 2 months the gassy problem disappeared... I mean :| ). I'm still hoping that going for a liquid diet, coffee enemas can probably be much more different. Or when using AC or other things at the same time to clean the gut.

Since I am feeling completely weak to the point where going for a walk is a stress for my body, feeling cold after eating and not be really able to do nothing mentally, I kind had to improvise. I mean, I can't really go away from my parents' home and not be able to go alone to, at least, buy food and prepare it for myself. I really want to have enough energy to at least do that and read information about the things I have to still order...
So, in the past, I have ordered Elixa Probiotic, but I didn't start taking them because the incident I had. Also, I wanted to clean my gut first before taking them... Nevertheless, I dunno what's going on on my gut, but I will try probiotics to see if it helps it at all. Today I took the first dose and I think I am going to continue taking them at least to see if it removes the constant gases, pain and discomfort in my gut. At least, to see if I can get minimal strength and be able to do a serious cleanse.

So I took them in the morning. Right after lunch, I felt somewhat warm but few hours after, I was cold again with sweaty hands, but I went for a walk at the end of the afternoon nonetheless. As I was walking, I was still cold, so after walking for 30 minutes, I sit down on a rock which was warmed because of the sun. Felt really good, I warmed up immediately (also the end of the afternoon feels really good and relaxing. I guess this is what you mentioned by going out in the late sun @sm1693 (I actually remembered feeling this without being conscious about it when I was young and went on vacations and stayed on the beach till late afternoon)). Remained there sit for around 1 hour.
I ate dinner slightly warmed up and I felt warmer after finishing it and not cold as it happened yesterday.

As I have already said, I'll continue taking Elixa, since doing nothing wasn't really working and not sleeping is not an option for me. 4 consecutive days sleeping only 3-4 hours has been a huge burden... Let's see if Elixa can help me fall asleep. I would be thankful if it removes the huge gut discomfort and gases especially when I lay down in bed. 
And, of course, I will always try to go out for a walk. Just hoping to not be walking feeling cold and with sweaty hands and arriving home with a low blood pressure again.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next