Spontaneous hiv remission.
I've read of others on pubmed. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of...n_Epidemic
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
Yeah I've read about anecdotal remissions that were not that well documented.

One example Guy Claude Burger(Manger Vrai) who ran the insticto thing that was tropical fruits and meats, shellfish and eggs thing and tried to help people. The interviews and stuff were published in GeoCities which since went down. He was a scientist, but very very fringe one. Had a cancer when he was in his 20's. Now very late years lives somewhere in Switzerland I think.

There is one survey mentioned that I could not find. “First Statistical Survey on the Influence of Instinctotherapy on Changes Occurring in AIDS,” Bruno Comby, U.R.C.A. Montramé, March 1989 (excerpts). This Bruno Comby is a bit of a french wackjob . But he is a scientist of some sort and his book Maximize Immunity:
And Unleash Your Best Defense Against Illness by Bruno Comby http://www.beyondveg.com/nieft-k/rvw/rvw...nity.shtml
might be interesting to find some fringe studies, if one is inclined to go down the rabbit hole....

This an AIDS part of an interview with GCB (with anecdotal stuff)
From his interview:
_What do you think of AIDS? In that case, you can’t speak of the beneficial effects of a virus.

o The first experiments carried out on individuals testing seropositive or on full-blown AIDS patients_up until now only on a restricted number of them_have all proved to be quite encouraging. I can recall the case of a young man, for instance, who was in a critically advanced stage of impaired health when his doctor advised him to try his luck with instinctotherapy. The unfortunate man was disfigured by pustular acne that had spread from his face to his entire body, in spite of traditional treatment. Here and there, his flesh had worn so thin that the bone was actually visible. His lymphocyte ratio had already dropped to 0.59. He didn’t have the strength to go upstairs. I saw him six months later; I barely recognized him: He looked bright-eyed; the skin of his face was perfectly smooth; he was bursting with energy. He had gone back to work; his lymphocyte count had returned to normal (the ratio T4/T8 had gone back up to 1.06). After one and half years, he told me that his great hope had seemingly come true: he no longer had motile antigens.

_Well, then, why aren’t you having it published, with the rampant panic that attaches to that disease?

o It’s not easy to get across. There are huge vested interests at stake with AIDS.

_Was he receiving treatment from a doctor?

o Yes, it so happens that he was in the care of a well-known figure in medicine.

_And he didn’t undergo any medical treatment?

o None whatsoever. In any case, allopathy hasn’t much to offer at this point.

_Don’t you hold with vaccination?

o My closest medical colleague, who shared in our research for 10 years, later went to work in the United States on an AIDS vaccine for several years. He managed to isolate part of the viral membrane, which raised great hopes. Unfortunately, there are most assuredly several AIDS viruses. Already over a hundered different morphologies have been identified. If there are as many as there are for the common cold, that comes to over 300!

_I, nonetheless, find it unfortunate that you can only put forward one case of remission. A single case isn’t enough to draw any conclusions from.

o Careful, I was just referring to the first individual who tried out the program. Since then, we have been able to observe the changes occurring in thirty-odd cases of the disease, from individuals testing seropositive all the way down to the most severe forms, for dietary periods going from three weeks to coming up to four years_which allows us to have some idea about the matter that carries a shade more weight.
The greatest snag that we are up against is the instability of the patients who throw in the towel as regards dietary discipline as soon as they sense the slightest clash with society at large or with medicine.

_You amaze me. AIDS patients who feel that medicine can do nothing to bail them out_you’re not going to tell me that they end up letting their last hope go down the drain.

“First Statistical Survey on the Influence of Instinctotherapy on Changes Occurring in AIDS,” Bruno Comby, U.R.C.A. Montramé, March 1989 (excerpts)
The survey was carried out on 27 HIV-positive individuals: 22 men, 2 women, and 3 children. In all cases, of individuals testing seropositive or of full-blown AIDS patients, instinctotherapy was submitted to for over three weeks. The subjects were subdivided into three groups: 7 silent carriers (stage one), 5 individuals testing seropositive (stage two), and 15 full-blown AIDS patients (stage three). The average period of time on instinctotherapy was six months and seventeen days, the maximum length being 33 months. Raw, instinctive diets were maintained by six individuals when this study was still underway, 12 had switched back to a traditional cooked diet, and 7 had taken up a mainly raw food diet.
The evolutionary constant factor was worked out in relation to the improvement or worsening of the various symptoms, on a scale from -3 to +3. The evolutionary constant factors that were obtained are the following:
on instinctotherapy: _0.76
after shelving instinctotherapy: + 1.39
after switching back to a 100% traditional diet: + 2.27
on a mainly raw food diet: 0
Inference: these figures clearly point to a causal relationship between “non-initial” food and the heightening of symptoms in AIDS cases. It would obviously be jumping the gun to conclude that eating according to the rules of instinctotherapy can guarantee recovery from this disease. The sampling of patients has to involve a larger number of individuals (although the figures are statistically meaningful as it is). Moreover, what one means by “recovery” will have to be spelled out: does it mean no longer testing seropositive or no longer having any symptoms?
It is, all the same, relevant to note that the symptoms recede on instinctotherapy and recur on a 100% traditional diet, whereas they remain constant after adopting a diet close to instinctotherapy. All that might be accounted for in light of the number of pathogenic molecules present in the body _nil in the first case, great in the second, and scarce in the third. It is worth noting as well that patients who submitted to instinctotherapy for periods long enough showed a gradual improvement that seemed to lead to the complete disappearance of their symptoms; those facts have gone on being confirmed since the publication of this survey, with several years intervening.
Note: The survey summarized here was sent in full to the French Ministry of Health. To date, there has been no response.

o Don’t delude yourself! The patients that feel most let down by medicine are the ones who really hang on for dear life, oddly enough. Yet, it’s easy to understand the psychological mechanism. If medicine pulls the plug on you, your level of anxiety automatically increases. Now, unconscious anxiety impels one to stick to anything that might denote paternal protection, and doctors are excellent father figures. Fathers know everything and can do everything, even if for centuries medicine has proven the exact reverse of all that.
Everyone is in a blue funk about AIDS these days. AIDS victims simply feel they have to die because, out of some guilt, they don’t want to go public, fearing that society will ostracize them completely.
AIDS death has become a new archetype of Divine Curse. That is no doubt bound up with its being transmitted sexually.
As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t be loathe to prove that a disease transmitted in love is a good disease and that its perverted development stems from another sin against nature; namely, the sin of gluttony.

_You’re really waxing metaphysical now.

o Let’s get back to facts. One of my scientific colleagues has recently drawn up a short statistical survey on the first thirty-odd AIDS cases to have submitted to instinctotherapy. In connection with the psychological reasons I mentioned earlier on, those patients alternated raw food and cooked food. We have, thus, been in a position systematically to compare the profile of symptoms in a food-bound way. The results speak for themselves. The evolutionary constant factor for those people who used instinctotherapy was _0.76, whereas eating cooked food brought it down to + 1.39 _meaning that eating raw food quickly reduced symptoms all round and that switching back to cooked food brings out symptoms ever faster.
I, instantly, had the Health Ministry informed of those figures, but failed to draw any serious answer. I find that most unfortunate. After all, time is wearing on, and AIDS death cases are in full swing.

_Indeed, there is a lot to get worked up about. Apparently, medicine hasn’t saved the life of a single AIDS patient to date. Its first duty should be to try for any solution that might raise a glimmer of hope.

o That’s why I thought the title of my next book should be: AIDS, Cured or Your Money Back
In spite of all my problems, I’m still willing to lay a bet. Any AIDS patients, having seriously tried out instinctotherapy for six months under our guidance without getting satisfactory results, could ask for a complete refund of course and housing fees. That seems a fair deal to me, of a kind intended to encourage patients, that feel like victims in the hands of medicine, to try the experiment_a dietary experience that is, at once, very pleasant and involves no risk. But, it looks as if the idea hadn’t gone down well in every quarter.

_You were saying, then...

o ... that the first results, with figures to back them up, are quite in keeping with my first theory about viruses; in short, that
1) viral processes are not intrinsically pathogenic; that
2) their function is to clear our cells of certain groups of undesirable molecules; and
3) that the body taking up too many such molecules through the digestive tract would account for the process running away with itself and its pathogenic aftermath.
Disease, strictly speaking, would, therefore, not be determined by the presence of a virus, but by disorders induced by an overload of abnormal molecules from cooked food.

_Is that why fasting or starvation diets have always been considered beneficial in those kinds of diseases? There is a flaw in your reasoning, all the same; it’s hard to understand why a virus like the HIV virus should have suddenly given rise to an epidemic. Either it already existed among human beings and had no reason to peak so abruptly in its virulence; or else, it existed in remote spots in the world_but, if it’s part and parcel of nature, it would have been passed on from one generation to the next.

o I noted long ago, that especially in a natural-eating scenario, viruses only spread in bodies that tolerate them. Bodies seem to enhance or jam viral replication, depending on whether the former have the potential or not to carry out, without too much damage, the clean-out that the viruses are going to bring about. A virus that would trigger cellular detoxification that is too potent is automatically toned down. Hence, when a population is overly toxic, the virus that has become too dangerous replicates so infrequently that, in time, it is forgotten.
After that, it is only recovered if one goes and looks for it in some natural pool.

_If I follow your reasoning, you think that Americans were too toxic to keep HIV in their inheritance of diseases.

o All it takes is seeing their cooking inheritance.

_Whereas Africans, who eat a more natural diet, still pass it on from generation to generation, isn’t that right? That doesn’t strike me as illogical, except for one thing: the Americans shouldn’t have got themselves contaminated, since the virus was dangerous for them.

o You’re right. Particularly insulting inoculation methods were required to overshoot the bounds: shots, blood transfusions, and rough sexual movements, all helped the virus directly enter the bloodstream. Then, the way was paved for mutations. Every time a virus replicates in the body, it does so in excess of some ten thousand million times. As the copies that are most contagious are passed on best, the process gets out of hand. The overall picture, therefore, is that of an epidemic, perfectly in line with Louis Pasteur’s thesis regarding pathogenic agents. There’s only one stickler for theorists: the mystery enshrouding healthy “silent carriers.”

_True enough. There is a far greater number of HIV positive individuals around than full-blown AIDS cases.

o That state of things is rather contradictory, if the full-blown disease is considered the normal form and healthy “silent carriers” to be exceptional.
There again, we have to go into reverse. In my view, the healthy “silent carrier” should be considered the norm_the body being able properly to keep viral processes under control (that usually includes people who eat right or more sparingly)_whereas the full-blown AIDS patients are people whose bodily cleansing processes have broken down completely.

_It is said, all the same, that everyone testing seropositive runs the risk of dying in the decade following contamination.

o The AIDS virus is a slow virus. While its activities are underway, the individual testing seropositive has plenty of time to clock up an ever-increasing armada of abnormal molecules, that will end up, sooner or later, making the process explode. I think every individual testing seropositive should immediately change their diet; in that case, they won’t have any more problems than green monkeys have.
At present, I’m setting up an experiment on cats in order to corroborate those theories. Cats, as you know, also have their AIDS virus. The goal is to show that cats fed naturally remain healthy “silent carriers,” and that when on adulterated food,

One can read the interview here: http://www.reocities.com/HotSprings/7627/ggindex.html
That wiki page pretty much just bashes the movie. If you take the time to watch it, it pretty much confirms everything we discuss as being done wrong in the medical industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwgmzbnckII

Of course the interviewees involved were dismayed at the movie, it exposes their whole careers as being quite useless. Where I work, people explode in rage if you point out any small error in judgement. Imagine how the normal person reacts to exposing a 20-40 year career as being poorly done.