Lactose-Free Milk is the Shit
For your's truly. I heard ray say sibo can prevent the lactase enzyme from being expressed. Personally, high-protein diet has been very beneficial for my recovery of pelvic floor/lower abdominal strength,  protein afforded by milk.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
Do you or have you had sibo? What have you done for it?
(06-01-2017, 09:24 AM)raypeatclips Wrote: Do you or have you had sibo? What have you done for it?

Danny Roddy has said he couldn't tolerate milk at all until he took a round of penecillin vk.
(06-01-2017, 09:24 AM)raypeatclips Wrote: Do you or have you had sibo? What have you done for it?

I do have sibo, though i tested negative on the hydrogen test, but complete stasis, among other things, can cause a false positive. After trying many antimicrobials, i have narrowed down the ultimaye cause of my overgrowth to loss of abdominal and pelvic muscle. I have a severe case, i had a drug phase, i was on benzos and opiates, however i needed the opiates due to a very severe collection of plantar's warts. I also needed IgG infusions. These conditions reversed acter starting thyroid and pregnenolone, but the abdominal atrophy remains. Having a source of milk i cam tolerate is aiding me greatly to replace muscle, and until then, i unfortunately require a hit of weed from a vaporizer every 1-2 weeks to relax those muscles, and allow me access to them. But i have significant progress in a short time with the addition of high protein amd dhea. I have a suite of exercises that benefit me greatly, foremost among them using an inflatable ball to roll back on, by pushing from my heels, so as to assist my glute bridges, which are performed while my lower abs are tensed. I have a few other exercises, but this whole fiasco has taught me how common abdominolelvic dysfunction/atrophy is, and i believe that any recalcitrant case of SIBO, viz. Not responsibe to antibiotics, is a case of abdominopelvic atrophy. It does not get the consideration it warrants.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
I want organic, grass-fed, raw, fat-free, A2, lactose-free. Do they make that?
What do you think cause the pelvic floor dysfunction?
(06-28-2017, 08:16 PM)Jora Wrote: What do you think cause the pelvic floor dysfunction?

In my case, it is something that was always present, but was exacerbated by various anti-testosterone compounds. I was on opiates for awhile because my immune system was so weak that i couldn't figjt off very severe plantar's warts, and i couldnt walk properly as a consequence. The opiates and physical problems exacerbated greatly my case, but in short it was caused by hypothyroidism, for if i werej't hypothyroid, i wouldnt of had these other maladies. I can finally gain muscle after correcting my thyroid condition. Frequent sitting also contributed, an epidemjc in our culture.
Interesting. How did the weed help you "access those muscles"?/what do you mean by this?
(07-01-2017, 03:17 AM)Jora Wrote: Interesting. How did the weed help you "access those muscles"?/what do you mean by this?

Weed is a good muscle relaxant, im a month off of it now, and 0robably wont use it very often, but when i had essentially zero pelvic and abdominal muscle, the ability of weed to relax muscles helped me recruit them in my exercises. Were i to go back, i think i'd try cbd oil instead.
(07-01-2017, 03:17 AM)Jora Wrote: Interesting. How did the weed help you "access those muscles"?/what do you mean by this?

Because weed will cause it's own digestive problems in time.