CO2 face mask
I heard on a podcast Dr. Peat talking about a study where they applied a partial pressure CO2 atmosphere to the face via sealed goggles - I'd like to repeat this experiment and I was wondering if anyone had tried anything similar? I've been experimenting with nasal CO2 for awhile and have had some good success, but the eyes are one of my main areas of interest, and I'd love to get some experience with it.
He mentioned somewhere that he used some large bags and filled it with CO 2 and sealed around the neck and kept it like that for an hour or so. Maybe you can do similar thing on your face or head and seal around the neck but you need to have some pipe for breathing through the nose and which will not interfere with co2 concentration under the "mask".

I think best co2 therapy is to spend several hours in some smaller enclosed spaces and for extra benefit to be made out of glass or some kind of clear plastic that allow sunshine to come through.

I am planning to make some small geodesic glass dome that can be assembled inside of a room or anywhere in nature. Maybe diameter around 2 -2.5 meters.
I've tried different bag setups and also sometimes take CO2 baths but to be honest they are kind of a pain in the ass and I don't find myself motivated to mess with them too much. 

I'm definitely interested in whole body CO2, I've toyed with the idea of a hyperbaric chamber of sorts, I wanted to include lighting but some kind of way to let in sunlight would be pretty well.

At any rate I will try to assemble a CO2 face mask this weekend, I'll post an update if so.
"I've tried different bag setups and also sometimes take CO2 baths but to be honest they are kind of a pain in the ass and I don't find myself motivated to mess with them too much. "

Lol. Agree

I am just working on my own geodesic dome similar like this but smaller for this purposes with very light frame which will be easy to dis/assemble https://geodesicdomegreenhouse.files.wor...se-003.jpg

You can pump a little extra Co2 in this dome but spending several hours in( when properly, precisely and tightly sealed ) and letting sunshine pass through( or even if instaled inside of a room with Incadescent bulbs)  , reading or sleeping is I think very effective + enjoyable.Wwhen finished I think I should measure co2 and oxygen ratios after spending several hours inside.
I really like the dome idea, imagining sitting inside that one on a nice sunny day reading a book or petting a furry animal gives me good feelings Smile

I did get a mask assembled, it's a simple diving mask with an acrylic lens fitted to a push to connect fitting and 1/4" nylon tubing. It seems to be pretty effective, although the pressure I can tolerate is extremely low. It is very irritating to the eyes when the pressure is too high, and definitely an interesting feeling having CO2 in your sinuses and behind your eyeballs.
I have tried it, its damn good for skin, its improve the elasticity of the skin and give a glow, protein synthesis and metabolism in our skin, it's a perfect mask before going any skin, I always prefer to buy it from ReeCoupns, because they send original products, now they are giving a mind-blowing discount on it by using Independence day Coupons, I also bought it from the last week.