Scribble pad psychopath
Seeing as this forum has developed a penchant for psychopath accusations perhaps we can discuss the scribble pad.

She has been running troll accounts and her neurotic fans have been shilling for her over at rpf.com,she is desperate to get traffic up.

The most recent was a forum member who wanted to discuss her rant on progesterone,Hitoshi the shill account just posted a link to her psychotic rant and asked everyone to discuss.
The same brigade of anti Peats pop up in said thread,they are so intelligent they start posting the usual studies proving Peat may be wrong claiming to be objective however they never take time to to find studies showing the opposite,watch for this over there,they hijack threads or start them and when too much evidence is provided that doesn't fit their view they dissapear for few weeks to pop up again in another thread with the same angle. 
The mods are sleeping on this, if someone found a study on the scribble pad you could just post the study instead of linking the site. Studies cited on her blog are rare however.

The type of mind that is drawn to the scribble pad from viewing the Peat forum members mentioning said blog is the feminised males with parental neglect who are attracted to "saving her" and women who want any excuse for their issues in life other than accepting they are unhappy in marriage and family life,refusing to accept this and supressing it hoping the magic pill like progesterone is all that was wrong in the first place,when progesterone isn't working to fix the underlying supression it's progesterone that is wrong not your environment you are in denial about.

Familiarity with Peats work breeds contempt,they will follow anything else as their magic pill desire to fix all woes can't be provided from Peat,getting out of a bad marriage and taking care of kids requires a lot more than magic pills,firstly accepting the position you are in.

This scribble pad person(thing) is offering a way back to health with her special diet and pill routine,her weight loss seems photoshopped in some cases in particular the symmetry around the waist and thigh area is way off, the only problem with her routine is it turns you into a bunny boiler, her face and complexion to a healthy male screams run! 
Those who claimed she looked young for a woman in her 40's really need to look beyond makeup,she has enough foundation on for a 4 bedroomd house to put on her face.
I dont think hitoshi account because he posted ray's humorous remarks on the scribblepad lady. Tyw sounds like he just finished medical school. Tara and her stupid rules. Both piss me off.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
(03-23-2017, 08:28 AM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote: I dont think hitoshi account because he posted ray's humorous remarks on the scribblepad lady. Tyw sounds like he just finished medical school. Tara and her stupid rules. Both piss me off.

He didn't post the rest of the emails,either way it's shilling for me.

Another thing with the scribble pad linked post,she said her perceptions and personal meanings are better with estrogen,thing is her issues are possibly form high childhood stress hormones or teen years trauma,sexual rejection etc she formed meanings and opinions throughout these periods of life,estrogens was one of the hormones possibly high.
Now when she takes anything that can shift these perceptions and meanings she can't handle it,she is essentially bias toward anything that reinforces the pathology,chemical bias and diet bias,all must reinforce the stress hormone created meanings,this is rigidity and clear cut pathology,psychopathology that Peat and many more speak of.

progesterone could shift someone's toward a "loving" nature and it can be extremely uncomfortable,the suppression bubbles to the surface,Peats stuff on this is a really good concise way of grasping it,he reckons there is little to help them beyond a certain age.
For the life of me I don't understand why Tara's rules don't allow these discussions,it's a relatively new topic in his radio interviews to be fair.

People like the scribble pad girl don't always make it into politics but with the Internet they have new outlets,people like this without power are generally kept away from,people pick up on the vibe,the big wide Inter "net" can catch a few likes minds for all types. When you do have power people in many circumstances have no other choice but to deal with you.
(03-25-2017, 07:24 PM)Drareg Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 08:28 AM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote: I dont think hitoshi account because he posted ray's humorous remarks on the scribblepad lady. Tyw sounds like he just finished medical school. Tara and her stupid rules. Both piss me off.

He didn't post the rest of the emails,either way it's shilling for me.

Another thing with the scribble pad linked post,she said her perceptions and personal meanings are better with estrogen,thing is her issues are possibly form high childhood stress hormones or teen years trauma,sexual rejection etc she formed meanings and opinions throughout these periods of life,estrogens was one of the hormones possibly high.
Now when she takes anything that can shift these perceptions and meanings she can't handle it,she is essentially bias toward anything that reinforces the pathology,chemical bias and diet bias,all must reinforce the stress hormone created meanings,this is rigidity and clear cut pathology,psychopathology that Peat and many more speak of.

progesterone could shift someone's toward a "loving" nature and it can be extremely uncomfortable,the suppression bubbles to the surface,Peats stuff on this is a really good concise way of grasping it,he reckons there is little to help them beyond a certain age.
For the life of me I don't understand why Tara's rules don't allow these discussions,it's a relatively new topic in his radio interviews to be fair.

People like the scribble pad girl don't always make it into politics but with the Internet they have new outlets,people like this without power are generally kept away from,people pick up on the vibe,the big wide Inter "net" can catch a few likes minds for all types. When you do have power people in many circumstances have no other choice but to deal with you.
Agreed.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
A modern and printable versions launched for the vital and happily lived items for the strangers. The score of the turns and grademiners.com review is improved for the suspects for the field. The arrangement of the web is done for the infliction of the goals for all products. the master is enjoyed for the true value for the fixed and all approached means for the future pertinent usages for the field.
I was sad to read that The most recent was a forum member who wanted to discuss her rant on progesterone,Hitoshi the shill account just posted a link to her psychotic rant and asked everyone to discuss. I think people at Modern Dog Magazine can help her.