what are all of the blood tests?
(03-14-2017, 07:32 PM)cantstopeating Wrote: Bunch of cunts should have to do full blood work up period,make it law.

Fuckin' A.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
Some doctors around here will order any blood tests you want. And it'll be free for you if you have insurance. These doctors are usually N.D.'s. I have one and I could just list the tests I wanted and she ordered them and insurance paid.
(05-27-2017, 05:15 AM)encerent Wrote: Some doctors around here will order any blood tests you want. And it'll be free for you if you have insurance. These doctors are usually N.D.'s. I have one and I could just list the tests I wanted and she ordered them and insurance paid.

Here in NY, where nearly everything is run by/through Medicaid/Medicare, Doctor's have less of a problem (generally) ordering blood work. In fact, they favor it. So that's one good thing about this state. Doc's just seem to be more willing to accommodate you if you are under the "guaranteed-payment" group. Big Grin