•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
My Log
I feel the same way. I make a ton of progress healing during the summer and then winter hits and sets me back again.

Good for you! I'm working on moving to Hawaii. I need year round sun and warm weather. For me, red light is no replacement for the real thing.

I'm glad the progesterone is working for you. It always had a tranquilizing effect on me so hopefully it will help with your sleep.
"One regret, my dear world, that I am determined not to have when I am lying on my deathbed is that I did not kiss you enough." ~ Hafiz

Started the progesterone, I don't really notice anything yet, although I slept pretty okay last night.

I also did a coffee enema yesterday and felt really good afterwards! I think I am going to try to do those on a regular basis.

Nothing else really to report - Just that I am excited for the summer!

@Jenn

Yeah I agree, I absolutely need the sun to survive. Looking to go to singapore myself for access to the fruits. Or, if I stay in the US probably california or arizona. Although, Im more interested in living abroad.
Slept horrible last night. I feel like I am never going to get better, I just keep going through the motions of this stuff because I have no idea what to do. Everything causes me problems.
Calories are back down to 2600 or so a day which is a bad sign for me. When I am healthy I can easily eat 3500 - in fact I find that not being able to ingest a lot of calories is a sign of poor health in my case.

I hope my antibiotics come in soon so I can support my digestion again...
My calories are coming back up slowly. One thing that I've noticed is that I have a tendency to hyperventilate during the day, which makes everything worse. Using my co2 tank helps tremendously, also staying off of my laptop as much as possible seems to help. I've read that looking at a screen spikes cortisol? so that would explain it.

Continuing with no fap seems like a good idea and helpful, although I find it hard to maintain.

thats what I had to eat the other day
Also,I should mention that I've been using a fourth of a tsp of progesterone rubbed on my leg at night. It really calms me down.
I realized that I need to buy an oximeter. I have been using a blood pressure cuff to take my pulse, but I dont think its consistent enough to be meaningful.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next