Any opinions on exotoxin?
I see it is being considered as an anti-cancer therapy. Anyone have any knowledge of exotoxin?
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
(01-24-2017, 03:04 AM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote: I see it is being considered as an anti-cancer therapy. Anyone have any knowledge of exotoxin?

Exotoxins kill cells. The idea of trying to kill the cancer cell is backwards. This only makes it worse.

The idea should be to restore the cancer cell back into its balanced state, so it becomes a healthy cell again.
My avatar: William Blake, Vision of Strength
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7sD2Hod.jpg[/img]
(01-24-2017, 06:48 AM)VoS Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 03:04 AM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote: I see it is being considered as an anti-cancer therapy. Anyone have any knowledge of exotoxin?

Exotoxins kill cells. The idea of trying to kill the cancer cell is backwards. This only makes it worse.

The idea should be to restore the cancer cell back into its balanced state, so it becomes a healthy cell again.

I guess it's just variations on the chemotherapy theme ... haven't heard ray say much about it, i presume it's simimikar to endotoxin. Maybe gram positives dont release as much because they have more durable cell walls.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2550658
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
A repeated blog and cub is devoid of all the challenges for the society. The range of the cheapest college essay is inquired for the humans. The repeat ion is involved for the flow of the clips and all objects for the humans in life.
If your Chromebook model can't run apps on the Google Play Store, you'll need to use a number of non-ideal solutions to play Roblox. <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placementConfusedame-cell;}-->How to Play Roblox on Chromebook
Exotoxin, a poisonous substance secreted by certain bacteria. In their purest form they are the most potent poisons known and are the active agents in diphtheria, tetanus, and botulism. The term is now sometimes restricted to poisonous proteins that are antigenic—i.e., that stimulate the formation of antibodies—and formed by gram-positive bacteria. If you need to buy dissertation results writing online on Biochemistry, I can tell you the best places.