Help with Sleep
(01-25-2017, 10:07 PM)James_001 Wrote: In case anyone cares, I am making progress with a higher fat diet - 45% carbs, 30% fat, 25% protein alongside carbon dioxide therapy.

I really think the higher fat is key for keeping my bloodsugar in check, Previously I was doing around 20% fat.

I wonder if that protects against endotoxin. Im 100% certain my sleep problems, given adequate thyroid, salt, sugar, urea &etc are gut-related.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
(01-26-2017, 05:55 AM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 10:07 PM)James_001 Wrote: In case anyone cares, I am making progress with a higher fat diet - 45% carbs, 30% fat, 25% protein alongside carbon dioxide therapy.

I really think the higher fat is key for keeping my bloodsugar in check, Previously I was doing around 20% fat.

I wonder if that protects against endotoxin. Im 100% certain my sleep problems, given adequate thyroid, salt, sugar, urea &etc are gut-related.

Yeah I have gut issues too. Have you tried anti-biotics? I did a high dose course, like a thousand mg a day.

I am going to continue taking them as soon as I get some more. I think eating less food spread out more has helped as well. I tend to eat a lot at once, which is horrible for someone with endotoxin issues. Making a point to eating slowly and stop as soon as I feel my digestion getting worse is crucial.
I had some stress today and now have diarrhea. I don't think I am going to sleep well tonight. Its amazing how sensitive my body is.
Not sure if you'll see this in time, but do you have some activated charcoal on hand? If so, maybe try taking some of that to stop the diarrhea so you can hopefully sleep well tonight.
"One regret, my dear world, that I am determined not to have when I am lying on my deathbed is that I did not kiss you enough." ~ Hafiz
I think you might be fine with less carbs because it can feed bad bacteria? You maybe have dysbiosis even if Peat rarely talks about it?
Arborescence, yeah I think you're right. Not sure what to do about this in the long run as I would like more sugar in my diet. Does anyone have suggestions about how to strain juice finer? I think the pulp particles left in my juice after using a metal strainer are a problem.
hi James,
Avoid taking naps in day timing, do not use gadgets in bed and try to set bed time. Workout regularly, have balanced meal plans and do not eat late.
Office Cleaning Company
i could not sleep for over a year besides all the great advice you are no doubt recieving LIFT WEIGHTS...I started back in the gym 4 days a week lifting really lifting weights and sleep started improving. If I stop working out sleep is suddenly compromised

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep, sleep cycles, polyphasic sleep, sleep deprivation Arborescence 11 2,833 12-07-2016, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Jennifer