Sea's Sugary Pizza
I've made a substantial amount of pizza since focusing on metabolism, and here is my recipe:

Dough Ingredients(makes 3 medium pizzas):

4 cups refined white flour. I use the Bob's Red Mill brand which is unfortified. With weaker digestion, you might try pastry flour which has a lower gluten content.

1 cup sugar

2 tablespoons salt

1.5 cups warm/hot water

1 packet yeast

2 tablespoons melted coconut oil

Dough Directions: In a mixing bowl, add flour. Create an indentation in the middle and add warm/hot(not lukewarm, not boiling) water into the indentation. Add sugar and yeast into the water. Wait 15 minutes or until the yeast is bubbling/foaming. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. The goal is to have the dough malleable, but not too sticky. You may have to add additional water or flour to achieve the right consistency. When the dough is mixed sprinkle a surface with flour and knead the dough for 5-10 minutes:

Once dough is kneaded it should look something like this:

Lightly grease a bowl with coconut oil, add the ball of dough, and cover. Place in a warm area to allow the dough to rise for 1-2 hours. I put it next to a heat lamp. When the dough is risen, punch it down, cover it, and refrigerate overnight, although it is fine to immediately break off some dough and construct a pizza.

Risen Dough:

Pizza Ingredients:
Bottled or Canned Tomato Sauce
Grated Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese

Optional Toppings(I think these toppings work well):
Feta Cheese
Honey
Pepperoni
Mushrooms
Pineapple
Apple
Pear
Cranberry

Pizza Directions:

After refrigerating, separate some dough for whatever size pizza you plan to create. Allow the dough to come to room temperature, or place under a heat lamp. When the dough is ready flatten it into a pizza shape, either by hand or with a roller:

Preheat oven to 450F.

Add tomato sauce until the whole pizza is covered. I spread it out with the bottom of a spoon:

Add grated mozzarella cheese, other toppings, and fold over the crusts. I press down around the edge of the pizza with my thumbs to prevent the crusts from unraveling during baking:

Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.

Finished Pizza:

"The true method of knowledge is experiment." -William Blake
I ate pizza for the first time in years yesterday and it gave me a bad headache.

What steps did you take to reintroduce refined wheat flour into your diet?
(12-26-2016, 12:40 PM)tastyfood Wrote: I ate pizza for the first time in years yesterday and it gave me a bad headache.

Ive heard einkorn flour can work for those with senitivities to fully hybridized wheat
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
I wish I could eat flour. Grains make me feel awful, and they make me gain weight like crazy. @sea Have you ever had problems with grains that then went away? What is your reason for eating it?
I love anything made with fresh dough!
(02-09-2017, 03:40 PM)RPforlife Wrote: I wish I could eat flour. Grains make me feel awful, and they make me gain weight like crazy. @sea Have you ever had problems with grains that then went away? What is your reason for eating it?

I also feel like shit after eating wheat flour products.. But try buckwheat, rice flour. I eat pancakes from buckwheat/rice flour every day. It is my biggest meal of the day(in terms of calories) around 2000 kcal... . Easy to digest. No issues at all..
(02-09-2017, 03:40 PM)RPforlife Wrote: I wish I could eat flour. Grains make me feel awful, and they make me gain weight like crazy. @sea Have you ever had problems with grains that then went away? What is your reason for eating it?
(12-26-2016, 12:40 PM)tastyfood Wrote: I ate pizza for the first time in years yesterday and it gave me a bad headache.

I eat wheat products because it is easy to quickly eat a lot of calories with them. I choose my foods based on calories and ease of preparation, consumption, and digestion. I used to have problems with wheat and starch in general, and I think the problem is mainly endotoxin production from bacteria. Although, when my digestion was weakest, after DMSO made me very sick, wheat would cause me tooth pain/burning in my molars several hours after consumption which is a symptom I wouldn't get from other foods and could indicate that wheat was doing damage in and of itself. I think the way to correct wheat digestion is through thyroid or caffeine usage. When digestion still isn't optimal, I think that caffeine, thyroid, and/or aspirin after wheat should help it digest better, and keeping a ratio of dietary starch to fructose that isn't too high in starch for your digestion. I think that adding extra salt to starch can help it to digest better as well.
"The true method of knowledge is experiment." -William Blake