My ketone diet
(01-31-2017, 03:57 PM)Arborescence Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 03:12 PM)halken Wrote: Yea but all these studies negate genetic aspects of nutrition.

What do you mean?

In any case it seems clear from these studies that endotoxin absorption is increased by fat, this is the point I was trying to make because if ketones in theory seem great, are they really good for everyone? I am just trying to be precise and realistic, understand the truth and that's why a dialectical method of thinking is important, this is the way by which precision is attained.

It also seems clear from studies that fructose increases endotoxins.
I don't think Ray has perfect ideas on everything, but I may be wrong as well, just trying to raise some points without being dogmatic or fanatical, I consider Ray as a genius but he is a human that also can sometimes be wrong (maybe he is not, but then you have to find a solid argument against these studies).

I mean in terms of certain isolated genes that are affected by certain foodstuffs either positively or negatively.

The other problem is the biomechanical assumptions we make when conducting tests on other mammals thinking that the results are definitive of the entire human genome.
Paging @vos to come answer these questions.

As for the argument that endotoxin is increased by fat. I would guess that emulsified coconut oil would be complwtely absotbed wrll before the large intestine. Fat when in a big meal with fiber/protein/starch however probably does increase endotoxin absorption.
Is anyone in contact with VoS? How is he doing?
I sent him an email to come to give us an update. But he likes his off grid stuff so who knows.
Besides having ketone diet, engage in regular workout plans to meet your fitness goals and to stay healthy.
Office Cleaning Company