• 1(current)
  • Next 
Unofficial Banned By Charlie/raypeatforum.com Thread
Exclamation 
I will update this first post with a list of those who are confirmed to have been banned by Charlie/raypeatforum.com and those who are suspected of being banned. If you have been banned by that forum, I welcome you to post in this thread your side of the story. If you know of someone who was banned or is suspected of being banned, who is not a member here, I welcome you to post any relevant details on their behalf. If you were banned, but do not want to post on your current account, feel free to pm me and I will add you to the list anonymously.

Confirmed Bans:
visionofstrength
Sea
Zachs
Edward
Gabriel
narouz
Nicholas
Thegiantess
cantstoppeating
Peat's Girl
bailadora
Jayfish
Strongbad
luke gadget
Joocy_J
processinformation
chris
Gummybear
tailypoe3
SAFarmer
Area-1255
YuraCZ
Blinkyrocket
Gbolduev
Snell1234
Alpha 5
HerrFisch
RedStaR
STUD

Suspected Bans:
farmerMark
pboy
jaketthomas
Imonaquest
"The true method of knowledge is experiment." -William Blake
My account at RPF.com was locked after I posted the following review about my experience using tyromax:

"I used tyromax for 1 month at the full dosage. I have prior experience using thyroid with good results. I found that tyromax made me more hypothyroid than I ever was before. The side effects I experienced were: severely lowered temp(3-4 degrees) and pulse, hair loss(never a problem before), diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, plaque build up on teeth, headache, fatigue, lethargy and other symptoms indicating high estrogen and serotonin. I found the side effects got worse overtime, while initially weren't that noticeable.

I think there are a lot of problems with DMSO, and I question whether the people taking 1-2 drop dosages are really not just experiencing increased stress hormones from the DMSO as this is not a pure t3 product so not much should be noticeable from such small dosages(t4 takes time to build up), while side effects from the DMSO may be harder to distinguish."

Within one minute of making that post, the post was deleted by Charlie. Initially, I assumed I had hit the refresh button before posting, but after retyping the post and trying again I saw the post was waiting to be approved and I could no longer send pms. A while later I had the following interaction with Charlie, after which I was IP banned. Several weeks later Charlie added my post to the tyromax thread, several pages back, where people would not notice it unless they read through the whole tyromax thread, yet I remained IP banned.

"The true method of knowledge is experiment." -William Blake
(11-16-2016, 08:50 PM)Sea Wrote: I will update this first post with a list of those who have been confirmed banned by Charlie/RPF and those who are suspected of being banned. If you have been banned by that forum, I welcome you to post in this thread your side of the story. If you know of someone who was banned or is suspected of being banned, who is not a member here, I welcome you to post any relevant details on their behalf. If you were banned, but do not want to post on your current account, you can pm me and I will add you to the list anonymously.

Confirmed Bans:
visionofstrength
Sea
Zachs
Edwards
Westside PUFAs
Nicholas
Thegiantess
cantstoppeating

Suspected Bans:
farmerMark
pboy
The concern I had was that I was banned (or blocked from access) completely out of the blue, with no provocation or even any remotely plausible reason. I was always polite, and I was careful not to answer insult with insult. As an aside, I was the target of insults from one of the mods, Tara.

In one of my last posts I said, I was looking for another forum where there was less name-calling, and I would let the members know if I found one. It was shortly after that, I was blocked. 

After I was already banned or blocked, and had waited a fair amount of time for Charlie Mathers to reconsider, I then asked that my user account and all my 400 or so posts be deleted. But in response, not only did Charlie Mathers not comply, he then made it impossible for me to delete my own posts. 

I then tried to point out to Charlie Mathers (really for his own good) that he was exposing himself to claims of copyright infringement by refusing to comply with my request. He made no response to me and still did not comply, and instead banned my IP address.

Then, when members began to question where I had gone, Charlie Mathers actually lied to his own forum and said that I was banned because I threatened to sue the forum. This was an outrageous lie, without any good faith excuse. 

I don't see how Charlie Mathers can claim to be a "Christ man" when he lies outrageously this way to his own forum.
Nuarez (i think thats the spelling) was a big time contirbuter who got banned for backing bernie sanders.
(11-16-2016, 10:58 PM)Zachs Wrote: Nuarez (i think thats the spelling)  was a big time contirbuter who got banned for backing bernie sanders.

Narouz

Westside PUFAs was unbanned, I saw him post last night
Yea i saw that post, where he bashed liberals... i wouldnt put it past charlie to take over banned peoples accounts.
(11-17-2016, 01:22 PM)Zachs Wrote: Yea i saw that post, where he bashed liberals... i wouldnt put it past charlie to take over banned peoples accounts.

Yup. He gets banned and the very first post he makes after being unbanned is a lengthy, emphatic reversal of his pre-ban position? Not bloody likely.
(11-17-2016, 01:22 PM)Zachs Wrote: Yea i saw that post, where he bashed liberals... i wouldnt put it past charlie to take over banned peoples accounts.

Can he do that?  Exclamation
This is just rotten just the polar opposite of everything that  Peat is about . They are taking all of his ideas and just using it for their own ends 
How can they even justify it? I mean if they read Peat and listen to him it's just the opposite of everything that's going on over there.
Excellent points. Can't believe there's so much resistance over something ray peat says to stay away from.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
I just now got banned too for posting the post below : LoL !

Dear @charlie

Much as we all like to learn as much about Ray Peat as we can, do you think it is unreasonable for users of this forum to want to know more about the man (of law and order) behind raypeatforum.com ?

Would you object to answer questions from forum members to get clarification on issues that bother them ?

What is your policy on locking a thread ?

Do you think this is a fair and reasonable statement below ?

" if you do not like how this country is run, then leave"

Ray Peat Forum - Error

You have been banned for the following reason: Lack Of Respect

• 1(current)
  • Next