•  Previous
  • 10(current)
The Haidut Thread That Won't Be Shut Down By Admin
well, he has stopped using DMSO so at least he listens to customers

But the supplements are so simple, I don't see the problem. it's just pregnenolone in oil. It's so basic I don't know why people complain about it.
(10-10-2017, 03:53 PM)Zachs Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 11:25 PM)9e10 Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 04:34 PM)Zachs Wrote: Has he ever posted a picture of himself?
When he did the podcast on FitFluential Radio Show, there was a picture of him (I suppose it's him).
[Image: Georgi-Dinkov-Part-1-12192016.png]
Source: http://fitfluential.com/wp-content/uploa...192016.png
This was the picture that was there.

That podcast is currently inaccessible.
http://fitfluential.libsyn.com/podcast/c...kov-part-1

There's also this one:
https://www.mrowl.com/user/fitfluential/...orgidinkov

But here I am not completely sure if it is him too.

Interesting, so if that is him, he is bald and at least a bit overweight in the first picture.  Does not bode well for hos supplements.

I swear, there are far more beautiful healthy looking raw vegans than any other diet group.  But usually pretty people will be more inclined to put themselves on social media so i guess that is a big factor.

I have found a recent picture of Haidut(Pictured left below), and I think it raises a lot more questions than it answers:

"The true method of knowledge is experiment." -William Blake
lol

Seems like Roddy is trying to imitate Peat's physical appearance, too.

"5) My goal is to "be like Ray." Like many of you, I'm obsessed with him. He's changed my life. I've been approached by many, many people to help market supplements/products/lame-web-summit-things-hosted-by-some-Paleo-person and I turn them down every time. I always ask "what would Ray do?"

Imitation is usually the behaviour of people who have no strong sense of who they are and lack their own creative spirit.
Is that really Haidut? If so, my suspicion was right about him being overweight. He is pro-excess body fat for health.
I still like his store.
(08-20-2018, 05:02 AM)Hando-jin Wrote: I still like his store.

I hope he keeps rays name out of things ray hasnt specifically endorsed. Thats my only problem with haidut.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
Haidut was an innovator in that he developed a solid strategy to appear like he was a fountain of credible opinions. This was a great way to develop followers and build a business with unquestioning customers.

In reality I dont think he has the faintest idea how to control human health other than to praise substances in which Ray has already done the hard work of verifying their usefulness.
(08-29-2018, 01:50 AM)sm1693 Wrote: Haidut was an innovator in that he developed a solid strategy to appear like he was a fountain of credible opinions. This was a great way to develop followers and build a business with unquestioning customers.

In reality I dont think he has the faintest idea how to control human health other than to praise substances in which Ray has already done the hard work of verifying their usefulness.

It's like he diverges from ray when he releases novel and unproven supplements and comes back to ray when he needs credibility. You can be sure that he'll use rays name again in something he hasnt endorsed.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
(08-31-2018, 09:33 AM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 01:50 AM)sm1693 Wrote: Haidut was an innovator in that he developed a solid strategy to appear like he was a fountain of credible opinions. This was a great way to develop followers and build a business with unquestioning customers.

It's like he diverges from ray when he releases novel and unproven supplements and comes back to ray when he needs credibility. You can be sure that he'll use rays name again in something he hasnt endorsed.

Have you tried his thyroid products? If so what do you think of them? I’m starting to worry that if I measured the contents of each drop of T3 from a bottle of tyronene I’d get dramatically varying amounts from drop to drop. Seem like to inaccurate of a system for thyroid hormone dosing
(10-15-2018, 09:31 PM)dinosaursarecool Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 09:33 AM)ChasingGoodandEvil Wrote:

Have you tried his thyroid products? If so what do you think of them? I’m starting to worry that if I measured the contents of each drop of T3 from a bottle of tyronene I’d get dramatically varying amounts from drop to drop. Seem like to inaccurate of a system for thyroid hormone dosing

I havent tried his thyroid products personally, but i recommended them to a friend, who develoled palpitations, presumably from too little t4 in relation to t3 but who knows. Someday im goijg to get a microgram analytical scale and just buy t3 from the chinese, they might have dessicated thyroid as well. Fortunately i got a lot of cynoplus before grossman shut down, and they actually sent me an extra box of cynomel by mistake. I supp9se haidut's sythetic thyroid mix isnt bad but it might need more t4 to prevent palpitations in some.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)