The 'cantstoppeating' here is a fake.
(12-10-2016, 02:43 AM)nikotrope Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 10:12 PM)JCastro Wrote: I've wondered in the past why Ray keeps a reserved presence and doesn't have a lot of video material like other health researchers. I think it's smart and reasonable why he acts this way. This information further reinforces his caution.

Is there concrete info on Haidut's suspicions related to white hat behavior? He seems amiable and has given me good advice unrelated to his products but his selling of certain hormones and drugs with dangerous consequences is worrisome.

These are unfortunate circumstances as it shows the core of human nature is always untrustworthy especially over the internet. I thought I may be rid of witnessing such behavior after finding the Ray Peat community but this was naive.

As soon as you start selling something, you can't be objective anymore. You can't change your opinion on something that is in your supplements and you have been selling for years. You would lose all your customers. It's the same anywhere.

Haidut has some good advice but I won't buy anything from him again if it contains DMSO or hormones. Too unpredictable effects IMO.

I disagree, the tendency may be to become rigid, butit isn't set in stone. If haidut truly wants to be a different .. pharmecutical outfit he'll be admit the possibility that his supplements may harm. He's been reticent to do this but I think he's seeing the value in not trying to be perfect. i think it's bogus that he didnt include the breast cancer studies on 5-adhp when that product initially released, but I applaud him for makijg it known now. He seems to be more open to side effects. i do trust ray's judgement over haidut's, but the fact is haidut hss many potentially excellent compouns that big pharma restricts. that takes cojones and i respect him for that, but if a tree doesn't bend it breaks.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
I knew something was off about that profile. It seemed a little strange how they had the thing rigged against me in my own welcome thread. Damn shame, thanks @OP!
You were banned?!? You were always so reasonable!

For example, when everyone was shitting on a guy just for his diet (a good guy, a guy who has a smart blog), you instead brought reason to the thread and in my opinion made everyone look childish.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...post-97492

Well, I'm glad you're here now.
Big Grin 
(01-15-2017, 10:48 AM)Dadson Wrote: You were banned?!? You were always so reasonable!

For example, when everyone was shitting on a guy just for his diet (a good guy, a guy who has a smart blog), you instead brought reason to the thread and in my opinion made everyone look childish.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...post-97492

Well, I'm glad you're here now.
Big Grin