The 'cantstoppeating' here is a fake.
I've just discovered these forums and the posts here from the other Ray Peat Forum and was surprised to see that someone was impersonating me. 

I'm the original 'cantstoppeating' from the RPF.com and the guy posting on these forums using my handle is (hilariously) a fake. I don't know who he is but the difference in grammar and punctuation should be a dead giveaway if anyone wants to compare our posts from each forum. 

My only issue with Charlie is that he banned my account on the forums because he assumed I had another account on the forum that left somewhat abrasive replies to other members (particularly in haidut's threads about the dosing of his products). I've told him a number of times that there is another account that has the same IP as me because I share a network with someone else who happens to post on the forums. I guess he chose not to believe me and banned my account along with the other user on my network. In any case, this was a few months ago and I didn't care enough to make an ordeal about it until I saw my name come up in his recent 'statement to the community' thread. 

So the 'cantstoppeating' here, you're obviously free to choose whatever handle you like but the rest of you should know that the 'cantstoppeating' over at the raypeatforum.com is not the same as the one on these forums.
(11-15-2016, 12:52 PM)TheReal_CantStopPeating Wrote: I've just discovered these forums and the posts here from the other Ray Peat Forum and was surprised to see that someone was impersonating me. 

I'm the original 'cantstoppeating' from the RPF.com and the guy posting on these forums using my handle is (hilariously) a fake. I don't know who he is but the difference in grammar and punctuation should be a dead giveaway if anyone wants to compare our posts from each forum. 

My only issue with Charlie is that he banned my account on the forums because he assumed I had another account on the forum that left somewhat abrasive replies to other members (particularly in haidut's threads about the dosing in his products). I've told him a number of times that there is another account that has the same IP as me because I share a network with someone else who happens to post on the forums. I guess he chose not to believe me and ban my account along with the other user on my network. In any case, this was a few months ago and I didn't care enough to make an ordeal about until I saw my name come up in his recent 'statement to the community' thread. 

So the 'cantstoppeating' here, you're obviously free to choose whatever handle you like but the rest of you should know that the 'cantstoppeating' over at the raypeatforum.com is not the same as the one on these forums.
Interesting, I honestly suspected something like this. Wouldn't surprise me if someone in the Charlie - Haidut - Whoever else "Power Triangle" over at RPF made that account to make people opposing them look stupid. Kind of like Democrats sending people to act like assholes at Trump rallies, pretending they support Trump.
(11-15-2016, 12:52 PM)TheReal_CantStopPeating Wrote: I've just discovered these forums and the posts here from the other Ray Peat Forum and was surprised to see that someone was impersonating me. 

My only issue with Charlie is that he banned my account on the forums because he assumed I had another account on the forum that left somewhat abrasive replies to other members (particularly in haidut's threads about the dosing of his products). I've told him a number of times that there is another account that has the same IP as me because I share a network with someone else who happens to post on the forums. I guess he chose not to believe me and banned my account along with the other user on my network. In any case, this was a few months ago and I didn't care enough to make an ordeal about it until I saw my name come up in his recent 'statement to the community' thread. 

It thought it was funny that Charlie mistook the two. The one is Can't Stop Eating. The other is Can't Stop Peating. Pretty clearly not the same. 

Hey, thanks for checking in. It's a new forum experiment, because Charlie Mathers has lost his sense of proportion and banned many people, like you, without justification. I think now no one can be a member there in good conscience.

How goes it?
Wow what a trip.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]

I apologise for the confusion but my username is cantstop-eating,clearly the dumbass Charlie/Trevor's tirade was against you then,even I got confused but his posts are usually mania fuelled so wasn't sure where his low energy Mormon brain was going.

I have not tried to be you,read my posts,it's not my intentions,I'll think you will find many similar Peat styled usernames,I just came up with it on the fly,obviously not wanting my old username as Charlie/Trevor is stalking all usernames by keeping their information in line with the addresses haidut sends his product. 
Both of them very quickly could find out where you live.

Charlie tracing your IP is another example of how since the early days he is keeping private information belonging to forum members,along with haidut  and other vendors they have a ton of personal info.
This with his new Political  "increased need for security" mantra is another example of the power mad narcissist at work.

S
I've wondered in the past why Ray keeps a reserved presence and doesn't have a lot of video material like other health researchers. I think it's smart and reasonable why he acts this way. This information further reinforces his caution.

Is there concrete info on Haidut's suspicions related to white hat behavior? He seems amiable and has given me good advice unrelated to his products but his selling of certain hormones and drugs with dangerous consequences is worrisome.

These are unfortunate circumstances as it shows the core of human nature is always untrustworthy especially over the internet. I thought I may be rid of witnessing such behavior after finding the Ray Peat community but this was naive.
(12-09-2016, 10:12 PM)JCastro Wrote: I've wondered in the past why Ray keeps a reserved presence and doesn't have a lot of video material like other health researchers. I think it's smart and reasonable why he acts this way. This information further reinforces his caution.

Is there concrete info on Haidut's suspicions related to white hat behavior? He seems amiable and has given me good advice unrelated to his products but his selling of certain hormones and drugs with dangerous consequences is worrisome.

These are unfortunate circumstances as it shows the core of human nature is always untrustworthy especially over the internet. I thought I may be rid of witnessing such behavior after finding the Ray Peat community but this was naive.

RPF.com is by far the most deranged community I have ever seen.
(12-09-2016, 10:12 PM)JCastro Wrote: I've wondered in the past why Ray keeps a reserved presence and doesn't have a lot of video material like other health researchers. I think it's smart and reasonable why he acts this way. This information further reinforces his caution.

As soon as you start selling something, you can't be objective anymore. You can't change your opinion on something that is in your supplements and you have been selling for years. You would lose all your customers. It's the same anywhere.

Haidut has some good advice but I won't buy anything from him again if it contains DMSO or hormones. Too unpredictable effects IMO.
Another problem with changing your mind about something you sold is risk of lawsuits.